Ear Problem(R27)

Yeah, I know that i'm currently having some crappy ideas about hearing something that's a little connected to... *blush* you know, a little green...

Anyway, I really like if you comment your favored couples, m'kay?

=•=

"Hah! If you thought that some petty moves like that could bring me down...Take this!" Iemitsu cackled as his opponent fly from his attack. He hooted in victory, but before making a disappointed sound when his opponent managed to stand.

"Dear?" Nana poked out her head, holding a wooden spoon that she is using for stirring the tomato sauce, as Iemitsu made a sound behind his throat without looking at her. "Can you call Tsu-kun and Reborn-kun upstairs? Dinner's ready."

"But dear~" Iemitsu whined, looking at his wife with puppy eyes. "I was just about to defeat that bastard Sasuke—"

"Can you please call them, now?" Iemitsu didn't know how Nana managed to make the wooden spoon look like a menacing weapon but he didn't stay there long enough to find out. He checked if he managed to save his Ninja Storm game, checking it once again for extra measure before dragging himself at the stairs.

"Tuna-kun—"

"Ah, what's that, Reborn?" The sound of giggling made him pause. Eyes narrowing, Iemitsu slowly walked upstairs, hiding his flames and presence. Yeah, he know that eavesdropping is one of lowly things a mafioso do but, is it a problem if a father eavesdrop at his son and his (to-old-for-his-liking) boyfriend's conversation?

He heard Reborn grunted and the sound of shuffling made him duck as a flying cloth passed at his head, his face paling when he realized that it's a boxer imprinted with tuna. Reborn would never wear that kind of boxer.

"Blind now, Dame-Tsuna?" There was silence before Tsuna laughed again. "I didn't know that it's that big!" Another pause. "And it's so long..."

"Tsk, stupid Tsuna. Of course, I take care of it carefully." Iemitsu paled rapidly, totally getting where their conversation is going. "Do you want me to show it to you in my place?" Even behind the door, Iemitsu could hear the hitman's smug voice.

"Heh...no!!! Don't impale me with that...Reborn!" Iemitsu's face reddened with rage. That rascal Reborn is deflowering his poor tuna-fish! Snarling, Iemitsu burst at Tsuna's room, only to froze when Reborn looked at him curiously, a sword at his hand. Tsuna peeked behind a large stack of pillows. "Tou-san? Why do you have my boxer with you?"

"Dinner's ready," was the only thing that the Vongola's Young Lion, the leader of CEDEF could say before racing out of the room.