Princess(G27 and All27)

I'll start now in the 1st Generation 'kay.

---

The King Iemitsu was a fair king of the Sawada Kingdom, a kingdom connected at the Vongola Kingdom which was ruled by his uncle Timoteo.

His wife had an unexplainable beauty that many woman tried to curse her but alas, the curse only bounced back at the witches and bitches as her beauty continued charming everyone.

Later on, the kingdom celebrated when their new crown princess was born, a healthy baby girl named Tsuna.

But then, the king and queen decided to hide their child from those wandering hands and eyes of those....
imbeciles that dare to deflower their cute girl that's why they decided to sent their child Tsuna at the Arcobaleno Kingdom that was ruled by the ever beautiful Yuni who was the grandchild of the ruler Luche of the Giglio Nero Kingdom.

But,

Yuni sent back a hysterical Tsuna who is practically almost raped by her like an angel tutor Reborn and his other friends.

That's why he invited the neighboring kingdom Cavallone and Shimon, only for Iemitsu to almost, almost declare a war when their heir almost molested their crown princess.

Next is the Guardians, a free-lance army consisted of only boys and the Millefiore but they retracted quickly, seeing those lustful look in their eyes.

And when they run out of places, adding the Arcobaleno, Shimon and Cavallone, Guardians and Millefiore starting a war for the princess, her cousin Xanxus step in and drag away Tsuna to make her a warrior.

A warrior.

But Iemitsu couldn't argue more and Nana already agreed that's why it's settled. The princess is sent to the Vongola Kingdom.

Things started to settle until the princess return, her growing harem waiting for her only to stop when they seen the princess with hickeys visible on her neck and arms. Death aura surrounded the whole kingdom when a blond man, Giotto Vongola, wrapped an arm on the brunette.

"Tsuna? Is this your friends?"

Years of awaiting that formed a balloon only to be deflated when they found out  about the marriage of the two heirs.

Xanxus bared a smirk as he, Nana, Iemitsu and Tsuna drink a cup of tea while watching Giotto fight a hundred broken suitors. Iemitsu chuckled, running a hand on his graying hair.

"So they just found out about the marriage today? Poor them."
Xanxus stifled a snicker as Dino whipped seven man with his whip without actually tripping, as weapons flew and sounds of crashing echoed at the whole kingdom.

"It's their fault. If they only managed to stop their wandering hands, then i'll announce it generously that the reason I sent her to you is to merged with the Vongola Kingdom."Iemitsu boomed a laugh as Giotto kicked faces with his boots, a poor man going down with a huge bump on his head.

Tsuna only sighed as she sank at her seat, waitig for her husband to finish kicking asses.

---

Uwaaaaaa! There is no really G27 moment!