Reincarnation(1827)

When the first time they met, he is a prince from a rival kingdom while her brother is the heir to their throne. She is a girl looking for comfort while he is a boy looking for solace. They never know it, but the moment they seen each other, they found what they are looking for.

"Princess Tsuna!" The seven-years old princess snickered to herself as one of her attendants passed at the tree where she is currently hiding. She knows that she would be in a big trouble once her father found out about her little escapade but, bleh, the kingdom bore her.

Tsuna lift her long dress ("Why do I have to wear this stuff anyway? I really wish I am old enough to run away with   Xanxus-nii-san and became a warrior")
and started making her way to her sanctuary, a clearing covered in trees with a little crook, overlooking the whole kingdom. She arrived at the sanctuary, except she isn't alone.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" She angrily stomped toward the sleeping boy and kicked him hard. "You! Who are you?!" The boy opened one of his eyes that was already narrowed, strangely, he looks faniliar for her. He slowly stood up and eyed her down (she inwardly cursed her lack of height) before smirking.

The only thing she felt is something soft pressing at her forehead before the boy slowly walked away from her.

"H-hey! What's your name?!" The boy smirked again.

"Hibari Kyoya, little omnivore." Tsuna stood there at the clearing gaping, until she remembered where she'd seen that face once.

"Y-you are the son of my father's enemy!" Kyoya stopped walking and faced her with a curious look at his face. "So you are Tsuna?" They both stared at each other for a while before a loud "Princess Tsuna!" made them flinch.

He turned once again, walking towards the trees until the shade camouflaged him completely. Tsuna's attendant arrived to see their princess sporting a small blush at her face, staring at nothing in particular.

=•=

The second time they met again, they are both running away from their own curse and responsibility. He isn't the prince, nor she is the princess. They are a normal person looking for their other half, the half they found at each other.

15 years-old Tsuna held out a sob as she held her cloak close to her, the coldness of the alley they are currently hiding making her shiver. Natsu, her cat pawed at her softly, as she hugged the cat close to her. It's so unfair. Why does she need to marry someone she didn't like just for a merging?!

She angrily kicked one of the cans but instead of a 'clang!', she heard a soft grunt. She took a step back when a figure appeared, making her eyes widen.

His silver-gray eyes are pinned at her, as if staring at her very soul, he too, is wearing a cloak with...is that a bird at his head? But she keeps on looking at his eyes, the same expression he held like what she probably looks like when she discovered that she is going to be married to someone.

"Omnivore," 16 years-old Kyoya murmured as he slowly walked toward the trembling brunette. Thunder crackled upward, the rain falling harshly at their cloaks as Hibari pulled Tsuna close to him, just as she jump at his arms and started sobbing.

=•=

But the rivalry between their kingdom prevented both of them, she is sent to marry another man. But he is possessive, and he will get what he wants.

Her brown eyes are downcast, as she walked slowly at the aisle toward her own demise. Once she arrived through that altar, she will permanently locked her future with someone she didn't love.

The door thrown open made the ceremony stop, and she nearly sobbed in relief when he stepped in with a murderous look, his eyes meeting her teary ones.

No one moved between them before she ran towards him, ignoring her father's call. She will seal her fate once she choose him, stripped from her royalty, but she didn't mind any of it, because the only thing that matters is the love that sang at her heart when he locked her in his embrace.

=•=

She forfeited her status as a princess just to be with him, but he isn't the same. The comfort she thought she have found in him is only a lie, because he made her fall in love with him as a mission.

Her dull brown eyes clashed with his cold silver-gray eyes. The eyes that made her fall in love with him, but the very eyes that kill her. She could no longer feel her body, a gaping hole at her chest where her heart should be.

She smiled weakly at him despite her tears, mutter a soft and weak 'I love you' before breathing out to the sky, her eyes shutting close. He slowly walked away from her, his father clapping him at the back while praising him, but the victory of killing their enemy feels so cold, especially where his heart is.

A year later, he finally broke from the trauma of killing the person that understands him and made him feel whole, before finally, following her into the afterlife.

=•=

Their first meeting is a tragic, but their second meeting isn't, hopefully.

A young five years old Sawada Tsunayoshi peeked at his left and right before giggling when he heard a loud 'Sawada!'

He made his way through the rows of corridors and stairs, arriving at the rooftop where he could watch the clouds, but he isn't alone. His brows furrowed, and childish anger bubbled up at his chest.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" The boy that was dozing at the roof glare down at him lazily, before muttering a soft 'hn'

Tsuna stomped his feet angrily, climbing at the small set of stairs before kicking the older boy, hard.

And history repeated itself.