SOF Chapter 14

I glanced back at him, with the same amazement in my eyes. Well no, he is shock and I am panicking. His mother!Holy shit. That's......A surprise. How am I supposed to meet his mother? God, I bet she's just as perfect as he is.

"We should get dresses-that is, if you want to meet my mother." He says to me in a calm voice. How can he be calm about this?

"I...I...." I am way too shocked to give him an answer. Do I want to meet his mother? I bet she's just as intimidating as he was in the beginning.

He doesn't wait for an answer. "I give you five minutes to get dressed." He says to me as he leaves the bathroom. Through the open door I see him walk to his walk in closet and getting dressed. I gulp.

"But I have nothing to wear." I say with a little panic in my voice.

He faces me with his back as he gets into his jeans, "There are already enough clothes in your closet I believe Jimmy has bought everything I asked him for and Mrs. Santos put everything into the closet." His voice is still calm as he puts his plain white shirt. He turns around and faces me. He is dressed while I am still standing in his part of the bathroom, only wearing a cashmere towel around my upper body.

"Five minutes."

I shake my head, trying to focus. "I need ten. I have to blow dry my hair."

"Seven." He says and smirk, "If you don't come out in seven minutes I will personally drag you to my mother." He adds as I see him walking out of his bedroom.

Seven minutes. Panic overcomes me Fuck, his mother!

I storm out of the bathroom and walk into my walk-in closet. I turn on the lights and get greeted by an uncountable amount of clothes hanging on the clothes hanger. The clothes are sorted by length first: Jeans, long dresses, Cocktail dresses, skirts, blazers, long sleeve shirts, T-shirt and tops. Then they are sorted by color: beginning with white and ending with black. All expensive designer clothes. Wow.
But I have no time to be amazed. I need to get dressed. I pick out a dark skinny jeans and a white shirt. That should do it. I don't want to be too fancy. As I get into my jeans, I notice that there are drawers for jewelry as well. I quickly put on the shirt over the new silk bra and open one drawer. Amazing. Every earring, every necklace and every bracelet shine back at me. All with real diamonds or real pearls, I notice. Wow.

I pick out stud diamond earrings and put them on to give the outfit something fancy. Then I decide to pick out a pink and yellow scarf from Hermes- in every color one drawer, scarves from Chanel and Gucci are in other drawers. I look at myself in the mirror. Even my subconsciousness nodds, yeah that should do it.

I look at my hair and see a big wet mess on my head. God, how am I supposed to tame my hair? I walk into the bathroom.Blow dryed my hair try to dry them as flat as possible. Somehow, it worked. That would be the first time, my subconsciousness remarks dryly. I look at my flat hair, it almost look like silk.

I look at myself in the mirror for the last time and smile. Yeah, that should do it. With confident smile on my lips and a nervous stomach I leave the bedroom and walk down the hallway.

His mother faces me with her back. Both Faulkersons-or Greys, or Faulkerson and Grey.- sit down on the black leather couch, talking happily. I see that she's wearing a dark cardigan and a dark matching jeans her hair has highlights.Her hair is shoulder length and just as soft as mine is now. She seems pretty normal. "Actually, I wanted to ask you for....." Her voice disappears as his eyes lock with me. He looks at me, as if asking whether I was ready. I nodd and try to smile confidently.