26

Chorong Pov

He turn me around and pinned me at the wall "Are you sure?" He smirk.

Suddenly i heared a phone virates.

"Shit!"he cursed again. He can't stop from cursing huh? He back off from me and take his phone at the table. Pheww , i felt glad.
But he's face expression changed when he look through it.

Jimin Pov

My phone suddenly vibrates.

"Shit!"i cursed. Why must they called me when i was trying to seduce her tsk.

I took my phone at the table and look through it and my face expression changed when i saw who is actually the one who called me.

Jeon Jungkook huh?

I answered the called.

"What do you want again?"I said through the conversation.

"Give her back to me!"He suddenly raise his voice to me.

Well , now you are being violent huh Jeon Jungkook?

"I just want to tell you something"i said , without hesitation.

"What huh?!"

"I just want to said that you will never get a chance to meet her again. I'm so sorry for you"I end up the conversation and smirking. Well , my plan success.

"Is that Jungkook??"She suddenly came to me and asking whether it is Jungkook or not.

Particular huh.

Chorong Pov

"Is that Jungkook??"i asked him but he just smirk at me and just ignored my question. How dare him huh.

I grab his hand and its makes he stopped "What do you want again"He turn to me giving me a glared.

He is really weird though sometimes his being cold , then he being hot and then suddenly his being kind to me. I don't know whats up with him actually.

"I ask you just now. Is that Jun-"

He cut me off "If its really him so what?"

"Can you give me to have a talk with him for awhile?"I ask.

He step forward to me and its makes me step backwards "no and..."

"Never"he continued while smirking like an evil.

"Yah back off"I said.

He pinned me at the wall "Yeah. I just forgot to do something with you just now"

"What huh?! You little annoying! Go away!"I urge to push him away but he's too strong.

"Let me see..."he's face become near to me.

"Hmmm... how about i give you a kiss but if you don't like it , you can return it"He said seductively and smirking to me.