37

Hello🙈💓
I have just made another new fanfic hehe 😂
If you interested to read it , go go! 😂💓
The new title for this new story is 'Adopted Brothers'
I hope you guys will liked the story haha thank you love you😘

Chorong Pov

"I... I will"I said.

What are you trying to do chorong? Why you said that you will?

"Good then"He smirk.

"Its not good!"I gived him a glared.

"To me it is worth"He replied.

"Your just fucking forced me to loved you , don't you know it is not even worth??"I said.

"It is worth than your loved one being hurt by me right?"He smirk again.

I walk out from the room but someone just grabbed my hand.

"Where do you want to go huh?"He said.

"I want to get out from this house"I said and shove his hand away , walking to the door.

I immediately find a key and i successfully open the gate and i run as fast as i can. Finding Jungkook's house.

I pant. Now i already at infront of Jungkook's house. I hope he's at here now. I knock the door and knock again but no one answer it. So i tried again , hoping him to opened the door. I still felt nervous because I'm afraid if Jimin followed me just now.

Suddenly the door opened. I saw Jungkook is at infront of me but he looked pale. What had happen to him lately?

I hugged him and tears flows from my eyes. I really miss him. So much. He hugged me back. Then I break the hug and looked at him worriedly.

"Can i come in?"I ask.

"Sure"He smiled.

I went in and immediately locked the door.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind "I miss you"

I smiled "Nado"

"But..."I shove his hand from my waist and turn around.

"You must be careful Jungkook"I continued.

"W-wae?"He stuttered. He looks a bit shocked.

"Im afraid that Jimin will hurt you and I don't want it to be happen"

"I will. Don't worry about me"He smiled.

I hold his forehead and his body temperature is a bit hot "Are you sick?"I ask.

He shook his head "no"

"Your having a fever pabo"I flicked his head.

He hold his head in pain "Yah"

"Mianhae"I grin.

"Let me-"I stopped when i heared someone just knocked the door. I felt really scared. Im scared if it is Jimin. If its really him. What should i do?

"Let me open the door"He said.

I stopped him by grabbing his hand "No , let me... open it"

"And you go hide at somewhere else"I continued.

"Why must i-"

I cut his words "This is for the sake of you Jungkook. Please?"

He just nodded eventhough he doesn't want to do it.

I opened the door and i startled. Its true that it is Jimin.

I want to closed the door back but i don't know how he get the key of this house because suddenly he just entered into this house.

He hold the both of my hand "Since when i said that you can run away huh?!"He shout and it makes me freak out.

"I..."I stopped.

"Oh wait. Isn't this house is Jungkook's? Where is he huh?"He gived me a glares.

"No , his not at here"I blocked his way.

"I want to vanished him immediately! Where is him huh?!"He raise up him voice.

My hands already shaken. I hold his hands "Please. I... I won't run from you again... Im sorry"

"If you really mean it. Lets go"He grab my hand and bought me out from the house.

"Yah! Let her go!"Someone just shove my hand away from Jimin's hand.

My eyes become widen when i saw him.

Jungkook??