72

Chorong Pov

"Please.. I don't want to loose you again"

I shove his hand away and sighed "Then , why did you treat me so bad before?"

He hung his head low "I'm sorry. I just felt mess up"

I look at him in disbelief "Because of the mess up feelings , you treat me so badly? Nonsense"

He hold my shoulder with the both of his hands and looked at me with his lustful eyes "But I didn-"

I cut his words and shove his hand again "That day i felt hurt but you didn't even notice it. When my hand were badly injured, you didn't even cared whether I was fine or not. You just left me that day dumbfounded at behind , hurt as hell. You didn't even give your fuckin help but instead you called me a slut. How you still can apologize to me right now??!"

"I..."

"Enough. Don't ever appear at infront of me again"I said, then I left him behind.

I pretend to be strong. But actually , I am too weak to faced it.

Schools already end. I walked out from school and walked along the lonely street. I sighed. I don't know that our relationship will end to be so worst like this.

How I wish I could turn back the time.

I went into his house and immediately went into my room. I locked the door and lie on my bed and crying so hard.

That night , someone knocked the door. I walked to the door and opened it. My eyes become widen when suddenly Jungkook appear and went into my room while pinning me at the wall.

"I miss you"He said.

"Let me go!"I urge to loose my hand from his grip but i failed from doing it.

"Don't you miss me?"He said.

"N-"My eyes become widen when he crash his lips on mine and kissed me roughly.

And that time I heared someone accidentally dropped his things on the floor which makes me pushed Jungkook away from me.

"J-Jimin..."I mumbled.

I saw tears falling from his eyes and without he said anything , he run away and left me behind.