40

Jungkook Pov

I break the kiss and i saw that she already blushing so hard.

I giggles because of her cute expression. I pinched her cheeks "aigoo~ my bae already blushing huh"

She closed her face with the both of her hands "Ani!"

I pat her head and smiled "I'll go to sleep first , night"

"Night"She smiled back to me.

🎓The Next Day🎓

I woke up and go get shower. After that , I get changed then i went downstairs.

As i just reach downstairs , I went to the kitchen and take a drink.

Suddenly i felt like someone is hugging my waist from behind and ofcourse it is Jungkook.

"Yah what are you doing"I giggles.

"Lets go out together?"He said.

"For what?"

"For a date"

"Urmm , alright then"I smiled.

We just arrived at the Han River. The scenery at here is so beautiful.

Jungkook who is at beside me suddenly hold my hand which make my heart fluttered.

"Erm , can you stay at here for awhile ? Cause , i want to go to the toilet"He said.

"Okay"I smiled.

Already one hour has past but he still didn't appeared.

Where is he?

Suddenly i felt bored so i walk at the lonely street but i felt like i heard someone's conversation.

I walk a little bit near and i saw a boy and a girl talking with each other but that boy looked like Jungkook..

Suddenly the girl just kissed him and what make me felt shocked is he looked like he didn't resisted it.

My tears starts to form. I walk near them "J-Jungkook"I stuttered.

He push the girl away from him and looked at me shockedly "Chorong…"