93

"Don't make me jealous"He says.

"You can only say that word to me babygirl"He says with his deep voice again as he looks into my eyes.

"H-huh?"I said confusedly.

"What huh?"he says.

"I..."I bit my lips.

"Em i got to go! Bye!"I said as i left him behind and went out from the house.

I'm just arrived at the park. I just want to continue walking but i stopped walking as i heard someone calling my name.

I turn around and saw wonho waving at me and give me his cute smile.

I waves back as i come towards him.

"Hey long time no see"He grin.

"Yeah"I smiles.

"How are u doing?"I asks.

"Nothings specials happen until today i met you"He smiles.

I smack his arm but not to rough "stop making a jokes"I giggles.

"What? It's true tho"He giggles.

The both of us sit at the bench. Its quite awkward at first but luckily he start to speak up and make the atmosphere become not awkward like before.

"Did they disturb you again?"He asks.

"Who?"I asks.

"That jimin and jungkook"He hummed.

"Well n-not anymore"I lied.

"Good to hear about it"He says as i just gives him a smile.

"Im actually..."He says.

"Actually what?"I'm asking.

"I'm actually always worried about you because they always disturbing you"He says.

"Aww thats such a kind heart you have wonho"I smile as i patted his chest.

He suddenly hold my hand that just patting his chest just now and looking into my eyes.

"Its not only because of that"He says.

"W-what do u mean?"I asks but stuttering a bit.

"I'm worried that i will lose you"He says as he still holding my hand.

I just keep silence until i jokingly pinch his cheeks "Aigoo , i wont leave you wonho"I giggles.

He take both of my hand and he stares at me with his serious face "Thats not what i meant"

"Then?"I asks.

"I actually don't wanna lose you because i actually fe-"

"What are you doing at here?"Someone suddenly spoke.

I looked at the person and saw him glaring at me with full of unsatisfied feelings.

"Tae-Taehyung?"I stuttering.