35

Chorong Pov

"J-Jimin!!"

I kneeled at beside him and shake his body but he still unconscious. What should i do now??

I tried to pull him up and I brought him to the room , laying him on the bed. I take a blanket and covered him with it.

I touch his forehead and his body temperature is a bit hot and his face looked so pale. Am i too harsh with him? I take a wet towel and squish it then i put it at his forehead.

I sit at beside him and sighing. But then I drift into sleep.

I just awake from slept. I looked at Jimin and he still didn't awake. I stand up from where i just sit and i touch his forehead again but i startled when suddenly he hold my hand.

"Jimin-"

"Don't leave me"He said , still closing his eyes.

I just sighed and sit at beside him back. He still holding my hand but i just let him be.

Not long after that , he already awake. Eventhough i felt a little bit exhausted but I'm glad that he is already awake now.

"Chorong"He smiled to me.

I smiled back at him "Did you already feel fine?"

"Yes. Thanks"He said.

I just nodded.

He wake up from his bed and stand at beside me and its makes me stand up too "Jimin , you still need a re-"

He hugged me..

I felt different this time. My heart is fluttering. Whats wrong with me? Did i fall in love with him? It is impossible right?