22

Chorong Pov

He's totally insane now. He want to keep me in this creepy house? I think i should think a way to escape from here.

I walk out from this room and went downstairs. As i just want to open the door, its…

Locked

"Pabo Jiminie"i muttered.

Suddenly the door open and suprisely it is Jimin at infront of me. He step foward to me and its makes me step backwards.

"Where do you think you want to go huh?"He said and smirking at me.

"I…I just"

"You just what?"

I want to step backwards again but i stuck by the wall and now i can't escape to anywhere.

"I want to escape from here! So what?!"I bravely said.

"How dare you huh? Already second times you did like this to me"

I gulp. I dind't know what should i said again right now.

He grab my hand and brought me with him to the room. He throw me on the bed and suddenly he's phone vibrates.

He take out his phone and muttered "shit!"

He pickup the call.

"What?!"he said.

"You really want to know where she is?"I saw he's smirking through the conversation.

Is the one who he called is Jungkook?

Jimin walk toward me and sit at beside me "your girl is at beside me"

I want to grab the phone away from him but he already tied my hand and its makes me can't even move and worst is i can't even speak because there is a strip of tape at my mouth.

"I can't give her to you because you want to know what?"he said.

"She's howt"He laugh evilly.

I become shivered. Whats wrong with him? He's being creepy and creepier. My tears suddenly forms. He ended the call and put his phone in his pocket back.

He look at me and he wipe my tears "Don't cry babe. Im here for you" He took out the tape from my mouth.

"You nuts! Let me go!"I shout out of my lungs.

"Awe ~ My babe is angry huh?"He smirk again.

"Im not your fuckin babe!"i cursed.

He pinned me on the bed and its makes me become startled.

"Don't you dare challenging me"