86

Hii *chu* ♥

"Leave him and love me back or.."

"I will kiss you more roughly"He said as he continued kissing me back.

I tried my best to push him away from me and finally i did it.

"What's with that huh?"He gives me a glares.

"S-stay away from me"I said as i step backwards.

"Babe , you really makes your daddy mad af"He said as he licks his lips seductively.

"Are you crazy?!"I yells.

Without i realise i'm stuck by the wall and there he is pinning me against it while smirking "Call me daddy"

"Because daddy gonna teach his mami a lesson"he added.

I bit the bottom of my lips, shivering, and trying to get out and escape from this creature name Park Jimin.

He came closer and just want to kiss my lips but i immediately slapped his face , pushed him away and he fell to the floor. I run to the door and open the door , running away from there and ignoring his yells.

It is already late at night. I sniff since i get a flu just now. It's cold at the outside and i don't even bring a jacket with me.

I walked weakly. Hung my head low but i immediately dodge up my head when i heard a child crying.

I looked around and my eyes stopped on someone. A boy. Cute little boy. Sitting on the bench and crying alone. Is he lost his parents?

I walked near to the little boy and sit at beside him "Hey , are you okay?"

The little boy dodge up his head and looked at me with his
swollen eyes "Noona.. I lost my brother"He suddenly hug me.

At first i was a bit startled but then my lips form into a smile as i hug him back "Don't worry , I'm sure he will come back. So let me accompany you waiting for your brother to fetch you back"I smile.

He nodded "Arraso. Gomawo noona!!"He grin. He looks so freakin cute which makes me pinch his cheeks.

"TAEGII!!"Someone shout to our direction.

I turn around and i saw a guy , tall guy with a really good looking and his hair is red walking towards us.

"HYUNG!!"The little boy run towards him and hug him tightly and so do him.

The little boy speak something to his brother and smile to me which makes me smiles back to him.

"Wait.. taehyung?"I said.

"Yeah its me hi!"He smile in happiness.

"I don't know that we will met at here anyway hi"I smiles back.

"Thank you so much for accompanying my taegi just now"He grin.