96

"I know where you live"He whispered.

My hand start shivering. I put my phone back at the table and hid myself in the blanket.

Taehyung Pov

I went into her room and shockedly it didn't locked so i knocked the door first and entering into her room. Weirdly, there was no answer. I wonder why.

But then , i saw someone in the blanket and i'm sure it is her.

I come near her and sit at beside her "yah chorong" I wake her up by shaking her body. But she didn't answering me. I'm start to worried about her.

But she suddenly pushed away the blanket and hug me tightly.

"He knows where i lived taehyung.. what should i do"she says, shivering.

Chorong Pov

"Who?"Taehyung asks.

"J-jimin"I'm stuttering.

Taehyung hugged me back "Don't be scared. I'm here for you. I will protect you"
I just nodded.

The next day

I woke up and i'm in taehyung's embrace. I pull away his hand quietly but then he pull me into a hugged again.

"Taehyung let me go"I said.

He whine in his sleep "noo don't leave me"

I facepalm "weirdo" i pinches his waist and he let me go while whining in pain.

I woke up from the bed but i have been pulled back by him to the bed. He hugged me and our face is so near with each other. My heart can't stop from racing so fast.

He slowly open his eyes as he gives me a smiles which can gives me a heart attack because he looks so charming at the same time.

"Good morning"He greet me.

"M-morning"I said , stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering?"He asked , giggles.

"Uhh.."I said.

"

Maybe you need this?"He said as he pulled me into a kiss. He let go of me and smiles "right?"

I looks at him in disbelief and my heart keeps beating so fast "wh-what are you trying to do.. W-whats with that kiss"

He pecked my lips "is it enough ? Or you need some kisses more ?" He smirked.