68

Chorong Pov

He break the kiss and smirked at me.

"Thank you"He whispered.

I push him away as i gave him a death glared "I don't need your fuckin thanks"

I walked away and left from the room. I went downstairs and the boys already called me to sit with them. So I just acted like nothing had happen just now and walked to them.

"Are you okay?"Namjoon asked me.

I just shook my head and smiled bitterly at them "I'm okay"

"Good then. Wanna pla-"

"Hyung! Hyung! Jimin and Jungkook were arguing with each other! Palliwa!"V shout.

All of us shocked and we immediately went there to stopped them from arguing.

Jimin Pov

I saw Jungkook standing alone in the room. I clenched my hand in a fist while walking towards him.

I stopped when I am at infront of him and grabbed his collar shirt.

"You shit!"I curse him.

He smirked "Why? You saw that i kissed with her just now?"

I punched his face and he fell. He smirked and wipe the blood that form from his lips.

"What did you want actually huh?!"I raise my voice at him.

"I need her. That's it"He said.

"Oh! And i want to said that her lips are so irresistible ya know?"

"Damn You!"I punched him again.

He stand up from where he fell and walked to me "Don't you think you are the only one that can punched me"

That time , my face have been punched by him.

Jungkook want to punched me again but someone stopped him from doing that.

Chorong..

Chorong Pov

"Stop it Jungkook!"I shout at him.

He stopped from punching Jimin again. I pushed Jungkook away and help Jimin to stand up.

"Are you okay?"I asked worriedly.

He shove away my hand and gave me a cold stare.

"Go away"