80

"But now you are saying to me that you already like someone else and want us to break up?!"

"Yes!"I raised up my voice at him.

"Huhh..."He suddenly smirking.

My body already become shaken because of his action.

"Jimin.. Why are you-"

He slammed me to the wall and smirked again "You think that i love you too?"

He laugh as his expression changed back to a cold person "I don't love you"

My heart sank when i heard that he said that he didn't loved me. Sincerely , I still loved him but i just felt disappointed.

"S-so why you didn't want to break up with me if you didn't love me?!"I said.

"Because I still didn't felt satisfied to play with your heart"He said.

His words makes me slapped his cheeks. My tears flow through my cheeks.

"I am not a toy that you can play with!"I sobbed as i fell on the floor while hugging myself.

He squat at in front of me as he hugged me "I'm sorry. I think I'm out of my mind just now"He said.

I shove his hands away from me and stood up. I turn around and immediately ran away from there.

This time. I felt down. So down. Until I felt like I want to killed myself.

I weakly walk along the road as i stopped for awhile to wait for a car to cross by.

Maybe doing a commit suicide is a good way to vanished myself from this world.

A car drive towards my way as i stand in front of the way of the car will cross by.

I closed my eyes.

But all i hear was just a honk.

I slowly opened my eyes and i saw someone stood up and help me to stood up with him.

Without looking at the person , I just hung my head low as tears flowing through my cheeks again "Why you didn't let me just die??"

"Why are you trying to killed yourself?!"

I dodge up my head and my eyes become widen.

"W-Wonho..."