17

Chorong pov

Since that day , we get back together. Now , i will talk about Jimin. Since that day also , i already didn't saw him either at school or outside. I somehow felt worried. But why I wanna felt so worried about him?

"Hey jagiya"Jungkook poke my shoulder and its makes me look at him "what?"I ask blankly.

"What are you thinking about?"He giggles.

"Nothing"I slightly answered.

Schools already end. I pack up my things up and walk out from my classroom.

"Jagi!"Jungkook suddenly appear at infront me and i shocked , really shocked until I can get a heart attacked pfftt this kid.

"You can make me got a heart attack"I said.

"Im sorry"He giggles.

"Lets go back home together?"He added.

"Sure , lets go"I smiled and we go out from the school , heading to our own house.

After i already finish take a shower and all , i throw myself on the bunk and my mind keep thinking about that boy , Jimin. I stand up from the bunk , take my jacket and went out from my house , heading to Jimin's house.

I rang the bell many times but still no reaction. Luckily , the door open and i saw a doctor at infront of me. What happen? Is he sick?

"Did you want to meet someone?"the doctor ask me.

"Yes , is jimin-"

"Yes , he is at his room. He's really having a bad fever. I hope you can help to check him up"The doctor smile to me and left from there.

After the doctor left , i immediately went to his room.

As i reach at there , i saw Jimin , laying on the bed and he looked pale.

I came near him and sit at beside him. I touch his forehead and its really hot.

I sighed "why you dind't want to tell me that you're actually sick?"