75

Chorong Pov

"This is because you pushed her and make her fell because of your dirty hand"

I hold my cheeks in pain. My tears slowly flowing through my cheeks.

He ignored me and picked the girl up and left me behind. I wipe my tears away and run after him. I stopped him by grabbing his hand. He turn around and looked at me with his cold stares.

"What again??!"He shout.

"Why you suddenly being so rude to me?! What have i even done to you before?!"I speak up.

"Oppa. Kajja"The girl said , while giving me a death glares.

"Okay. Lets go"He turn around , ignoring me again. While the girl just give me a smirked.

"J-Jimin..."I mumbled.

That night , i went out from my house. I walked along the street heading to the bridge.

As i arrive at the place , i sighed and lean my body at the bridge.

Should i just...

Died?

I turn around and looked at the beautiful river.

My legs shiver when i looked at the deep river.

Maybe i should say goodbye to you right jimin?

I slowly climbed up the bridge and want to jump off but before i could do it , someone pull me down and hug me.

"Please don't do this stupid things. I don't want you to died"He said as i can hear him sobbing.

I dodge up my head and saw him , Wonho.

"Wonho..."I mumbled.

He hold my shoulder and stared at me "Why did you want to do that stupid things huh??"

I hung my head low "Why you can't just let me died. Isn't that is more better than letting me continue being alive?"

"Better?! If you're gone. I'll suffer for the rest of my life. Don't you know that?"He said.

I wipe his tears and again , this time he makes me feel comforted again when i was with him.

He hug me again in his embrace "Just cry. I'm here for you"

I hug him back and cried in his embrace.

The both of us stay at the park and sit at the bench like we always used to do before.

The both of us looked at the beautiful scenery.

"Who is Jimin?"He suddenly asked.

"U-Uhh?"I looked at him blankly.

"Jimin. Who is him?"

"He..."I stopped and hung my head low.

He turn around and hold my shoulder with the both of his hands "Is this all because of him?"

"N-No..."I stuttering.

"Don't lie to me"He said.

I sighed "He is my boyfriend but i don't know what is the relationship between the two of us"

"Does he hurt you?"

"U-Uhh..."

"If he does. Forget about him..."

"And be with me"