33

Chorong Pov

My eyes become widen "K-killed him?"I stuttered.

He smirk "yes"

"How could yo-"

He cut my words "Its alright if you don't want to do it"He turn back and want to make a leave but i grab his wrist.

"Al-alright"I hung my head low , tears form from my eyes.

He turn around and hold my chin up. He wiped my tears away but I looked away tried to not looked at him.

Suddenly he hugged me in his embrace.

"I love you"He confess but i just remain silence.

That night , I sit on the bed , still thinking about Jungkook.

How is he doing now? I hope he won't be so worried about me.

Again , Mianhae Jungkook.

I stand up from the bed and get changed. I quietly went out from the house and went to the bar. It is my first time went there.

I sit infront of the bar cafe and the waiter came to me "what do you want miss?"

"Give me a bottle of wine"I said without hesitation.

Not long after that , the wine already at infront of me. I take a sip of it and i could say how terrible the taste was. But because my mind felt so mess i drank the bottle of wine and without i noticed it is already have been finished by me. My head already felt so dizzy. And the last thing that i saw is a guy came toward me.

Jimin Pov

I saw her walking out from the house. So she decide to run away huh? Not a good plan babe.

I followed her from behind and finally she stop at infront of the bar.

I look at her curiously. What did she want to do actually? She just went into the bar.

I sit a bit far from her and I could see that she drank all of the wain. I saw her already drunk so I came toward her.

I grab her arm and glared at her "Why did you come here??"I said.

"Its all because of you!"She said drunkly.

I ignored her and bring her home.

I lay her on the bed and cover her using the blanket.

But suddenly she woke up from the bed and grab my wrist "Wait"

I turn around and sit back at beside her "You're drunk"I said.

Suddenly she hugged me "I miss you"She sobbed.

"Wha-"

She cut me "I'm sorry Jungkook"She said , still hugging me.

I sighed dissapointedly "Stop it. Let me go"

Did she really didn't have any feeling on me? Can't she just love me and not anyone else? Its really hurt me chorong..

"Why you ask me to let you go?"Her tears flows.

"Im no-"

I was being cut by her because she just kissed me. I felt a bit shock but i kissed her back.