38

Jungkook Pov

"I won't let you do this again"I said.

He grit his teeth "So you wanna said that you will rescue her from me or what??"

"What will you do if I really want to take her away from you??"I said.

"I'll kill you"He slightly said.

Kill me? Its makes me felt a bit shaken but i have to be brave to protect her from this insane guy.

I grab her hand and pulled her to me , put her at behind me "I won't let you take her again"

He suddenly walk near to me and grab my shirt.

Chorong Pov

Jimin suddenly walk near to Jungkook and grab his shirt.

I want to stopped them but my body felt liked freeze.

Jimin , who is still grabbing Jungkook's shirt suddenly punched Jungkook's face. My eyes become widen because of shockness.

Jimin Pov

I punched his face and he just fell to the ground and some blood form from his lips.

I kneel at infront of him and grabbing his shirt again , smirking "That is for saying like that to me"

He just smirk at me "I'm not an easy person like what you just think before this"

I felt so mad. I just about want to punched him again but someone just stopped me from doing it.

Chorong Pov

"Stop it Jimin!"I shout and kneel at beside Jungkook.

"Are you okay?"I ask Jungkook.

He just nodded.

Jimin suddenly grab my hand which makes me stand up from where I just kneeled.

"What are you doing?!"I said , giving him a glare.

He just ignored what I'm saying and bring me with him walking away from Jungkook.

"Yah! Let me go!"I urge to let go my hand off from him but he still didn't let me go.

Suddenly Jungkook appear at infront of us and punched Jimin's face which makes him fell to the ground. He then grab my hand tightly.

"Don't you dare taking her away from me again!"Jungkook raise his voice at him.