74

Chorong Pov

"Don't touch me! And stop calling my name again! I hate to see your face again. Forget about me and be with your love life..."

"Because I will find someone else who is more better than you"

"How c-could you..." Tears form from my eyes.

"Why are you still at here?! Get lost!" He shout.

"I hate you" I mumbled, as I wipe my tears away and immediately run away from there.

As i arrived at infront of his house , I went in , and went into my room. I immediately packed my things up.

"Hey"Someone said.

I immediately wipe my tears away and turn around.

"Oh Taehyung"I smiled.

He came near me and kneel down "Why are you packing your things? Where did you want to go?" He asked.

"I have to go to somewhere else"I said.

"Hmm really? That's won't be fun then if you are not around"He pout.

I pat his head and smiled "Awe~ Maybe i will see you soon. Don't worry"

He smiled "Okay!"

I went out from the house and bid Taehyung goodbye. I turn around and sighed. I continued walking along the lonely street until i stopped when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

I turn around and saw him. Jeon Jungkook.

"What did you want?"I said.

He sighed and looked at me back "Stay with me"

"No. Let me go please"I said as i tried to loose my hand from his grip.

"Not until you agree to stay with me"

I sighed "Are you crazy? I said no! So let me go"

"Follow me"He bring me to somewhere else.

He stopped at infront of his house and open the door as he drag me in.

"What are you doing? I want to go home!"I shout.

He closed the door and wrapped his hand around my waist "No you can't. Because you have to accompany me"

"Go away!"I glared at him.

He hug me "Its okay. I'm here for you"

I want to hold back my tears but i burst into tears when i suddenly think about him. Jimin.

💠The Next Day💠

I went to school a bit early today because I want to avoid from walking together with Jungkook nor seeing Jimin.

As i arrive at infront of the school , I went in and walked to my class. I went into my class and sit at my own place.

While i was looking at the scenery , I heard someone's footsteps walking to this classroom. I turn around to see who it was and my legs become tremble when i saw Jimin. He's with a girl. Holding hands with each other. The both of them land their eyes on me.

"Look who is at here"She smirked.

He looked away "Just ignore her baby"He said.

After i accidentally heard their conversation , I immediately walked out from the class and run to the washroom. I went into the washroom and tears flow again from my eyes.

I hate to have this such of feelings. Why must you did this to me Jimin?

It's already recess time. I weakly walked to my locker and put several of my things in it. Then I closed the locker back.

"Hey you!"A girl said.

I turn around and saw the girl just now , the one who was with Jimin this morning.

"Yes?"I asked.

"Don't you dare flirting with Jimin or.."

She suddenly grabbed my school uniform "I will do something bad to you"She continued.

"Tsk! Let me go!"I said, as i pushed her away from me but not to harsh.

But she suddenly fall herself on the floor and whining in pain. What a good acting girl.

"Nayeon!!"Someone called her name and i just realises that it was him. Jimin.

I want to walked away but my hand being grabbed by someone.

I turn around and I saw his cold face staring at me "What the hell did you want actually?!"He shout.

"I didn't pushed her that rough. It just that she is the one who is trying to acted when she is at infront of you! So it is not my fault!"I said.

Suddenly he slapped me.

"This is because you pushed her and make her fell because of your dirty hand"