21

Chorong pov

Suddenly i heared the phone vibrates. By hearing the ringtones , i knew that it is mines. I quietly and gently shove jimin's hand aside and stand up from the bed.

I tried to find the phone , but i still can't find it. Then the phone vibrates again and its makes me become more desperate to answered the called.

But finally , i found my phone. I immediately take the phone and answered the called.

"Jungkook"I said more like in a whispered.

"Where are you???I come to your house but you're not at your house"he said , and i could tell that i can heard him sighing through the conversation.

"Actually I-"

Someone grabbed my phone away and my eyes become widen because Jimin just took my phone away and ended the called. He look at me with anger in him. I become startled. I don't know what should i do right now.

"How dare you trying to called him"He said.

"I...I just-"

He cut me off "You really getting my nerves off! I already warned you right for not answering his calls"He raise up his voice which makes me become shivered and speechless.

"I don't think i should give you a chance anymore"He said which makes me felt more curious about what he just said.

"What...What do you m-" i felt a pair of lips met mine. My eyes become widen because of shockness. I immediately push him away from me.

"What the hell are you trying to do?!"I raise up my voice.

He just smirk at me "That's for your punishment ofcourse"

He turn back to make a leave but i stopped him by grabbing his hand "Please let me go!"I almost beg.

"I can't"He slightly said.

"You want to know why?"He's face become near to me.

"Because if i let you go , you will surely left me for that Jungkook. So well yeah , i'll just keep you in this house and thats only the way i could make you to became 100% mine"he smirk and left me dumbfounded at behind.