73

Jungkook Pov

Jimin saw us kissing and his eyes form a tears. My plan have succeed i guess. I smirked.

But then I heard she mumbled his name and she suddenly want to run after him. I suddenly felt mad by her sudden action. So I immediately grabbed her hand to stopped her from run after him.

"Let me go!"She said, as she trying to loose her hand from my grip.

I hugged her from behind "No. Don't go" I said.

"Let me-"She stopped and i heared her crying.

I turn her around and hug her in my embrace "Just forget about him"

Chorong Pov

"Just forget about him"He said.

I pushed him away from me and wipe my tears away "How can I forget about him when you are doing like this to me" I turn around and immediately find Jimin.

He is nowhere. He is not at his house. I sighed.

Where did you go Jimin?

While i was walking along the street , I saw a boy , sobbing at the bench while hugging himself. I got a sixth sense that it is him. I came near him and sit at beside him and its true that it is him.

"J-Jimin" I hold his shoulder.

He suddenly shove my hand away and stand up from the bench and all i could see is his tears.

Seeing him cried really makes me felt hurt.

He wipe his tears away and give me a cold stare "Go away"

I stand up and stand at infront of him "Jimin. M-Mianhae. Let me e-explain first"I stuttered.

"Explain what?! Explain that you love him and not me?!"He said.

"No Jimin! Y-you misunderstood! I like you not him"I said.

"Enough. I'm tired with all of this stupid explanation. Just leave me alone"He said while hung his head low, turning back and leave me behind.

My tears flow again. Pabo. Why you keep crying? Why are you so weak? Why you didn't believe me Jimin?

I ran after him and I grabbed his hand "Jim-"

My hand being shoved by him roughly.

"Don't touch me! And stop calling my name again! I hate to see your face again. Forget about me and be with your love life..."

"Because I will find someone else who is more better than you"