+1

a/n I noticed yongguk ffs have srsly been lacking, like no 1 writes them anymore!!! so I made this abt a month ago and finally decided to publish it

[Jieun]

"Hey Jieun. I just saw Kim Hanbin talking to you earlier," my friend, Dohee nudged, taking a seat next to me in the cafeteria.

"Yeah," I made a face, "He wanted to hang out this weekend but I said 'no.'"

Dohee's face dropped, "What? Why? I thought you liked him. All the girls do--well, mostly."

"Exactly. Haven't you heard stories about Kim Hanbin? He's so....experienced. I cannot go out with someone like that."

"Why? Because you think he's a player?"

"You know very well my reason. Guys like him expect sex from every girl they ask on a date and Hanbin has been on like a million dates which means that he's had loads of sex and I've had none and if I happen to sleep with him, he'll find out how inexperienced I am and tell everyone in our grade."

"I don't think they would care about that. Regardless, guys adore you. They all want a chance to go out with you but you just turn every single one of them down."

"Because I know that none of them are virgins. They're all so experienced. If I sleep with someone, I want to know exactly what I'm doing."

"How exactly are you going to do that? Well, I guess you can watch those sex-ed documentaries," Dohee pondered.

I shook my head, "Or...I can just have my first time with someone who's a virgin too. I wont be embarrassed because it's not like he knows what he's doing and the next time I have sex, I will know what and what not to do."

"You just said that every guy in our year has already had sex."

I rolled my eyes, "That was just an exaggeration. I'm positive that I can find one guy that hasn't done it yet. Someone who doesn't seem very social, but still decent looking, someone quiet like...." my eyes scanned the cafeteria for anyone that could possibly fit my description, "Like Bang Yongguk."

+

lmao this is so funny because all the other bangsong fics I've written, yongguk is the really extroverted one while jieun usually keeps to herself but this time the tables have sort of turned and the chapters will be pretty kinky.

started july 28, 2016