CHAPTER 13 ★ Who's Shawn Mendes?

Start from the beginning

Camila
No it's fine. It must be important so what's up?
4:25 PM

Shawn
I just wanted to know if you're free Sunday so we could hang out
4:28 PM

Camila
Tomorrow should be open. Where do you plan on taking me?
4:31 PM

Shawn
The carnival downtown
4:33 PM

Camila
Okay but why me tho? Shouldn't you ask some other celeb to go with you?
4:35 PM

Shawn
Yeah I should, but I want you.
4:36 PM

Looking at that last message, the brunette couldn't help the blush that reached her cheeks.

Is he trying to flirt me?

Shawn
Oh shoot! Don't take it the wrong way!
4:37 PM

Camila
No its fine. I'll go with you tomorrow :)
4:40 PM

Shawn
Great! I'll meet you at the Music Records building by 12am. Do u want me to pick you up?
4:41 PM

Camila
No its fine. I'll get there by limo.
4:44 PM

Shawn
Cool well I guess I'll seeya
4:46 PM

Camila
Yeah bye
4:47 PM

[ <<$$$>> ]

The next morning about an hour and a half before Camila was scheduled to meet up with Shawn. She was fretting on what to wear.

"I don't want to wear something too formal or too casual..." Camila was inside her walk-in closet surrounded by different assortments of clothing. Suddenly a particular outfit caught her eye.

 Suddenly a particular outfit caught her eye

Perfect.

Grabbing it, the brunette quickly put the outfit on and did her makeup and hair. She didn't want to be late.

Camila finally situated herself in the limousine and told Egypt to drive to her destination. She thanked her butler as soon as they arrived and hustled inside the building.

Looking around the lobby in search of Shawn, the brunette sees him pacing back and forth at the lounge area.

"Hey." She greeted as she stopped in front of him.

Jumping back a little, Shawn turned around. "O-oh hi!! Right on time I see!"

"Of course. I wouldn't want to keep you waiting."