CHAPTER 9 ★ What's Good?

Start from the beginning

Sighing, I trudged onwards. I looked at each door carefully just to make sure I wouldn't accidentally pass the right one.

On the way, I saw an exercising room and others that I didn't really care about.

I turned at another corner and did the same thing. Then my face lit up... I finally found it!! There was a sign next to a platinum door that said 'Lauren J's Property.' This had to be it. The door was different from the rest too...

Running towards it, I knocked waiting.

"Please open the door Lauren." I whispered to myself.

Lauren's POV

After getting that call from Jake, I started pacing back and forth. Why did Zayn have to go into that elevator the same time as Camila! He ruined my master plan...

I tried thinking of a plan B.

I got one! Rushing into my bedroom, I scrambled through my huge line of clothing from my walk in closet.

I grabbed a baggy shirt, white ripped skinny jeans, and my signature black leather jacket. In the accessories area, I took one of my many beanies, my favorite black shades, and lastly some golden chains to finish off my outfit.

I quickly changed and put on fresh Jordans from my shoe closet. Going to my body mirror on the closet door, I examined myself. I looked like a whole different person.

"Damn, I look gucci!" I complimented myself fixing my leather jacket.

So about my new plan...

Basically, I'm going to act like a fuckboy, well fuckgirl, in this case. You might be asking why?... Well, so I can piss Camila off. I'm hoping she'll get really frustrated of me and just end up leaving.

Boom! Great plan right??

...Okay, you know what? Nevermind. This is stupid. Camila will never believe it. She'll probably just end up laughing at me. I'll embarrass myself even more in the process too. My ego is already way down under. I don't want it to be in the negatives...

Walking out to the living room, I slumped down on the couch. I was lazy to change back to my original clothes, so I didn't bother with it. I guess I'll just wait for Camila to get here.

Wait a minute...

Something's a little bit off here...

Shoot! She probably doesn't know where I am! With that thought, I instantly got to my feet again. I ran straight to the door and went out.

I turned right. This was a shortcut to the public elevator Camila used. When I was halfway from my destination, I turned the corner. But before I could go any further, the said girl was in my line of sight. My first instinct was too hide behind the wall, so I did. Taking a deep breath out, I closed my eyes in hopes she didn't see me.

Shit. shit. shit.

I waited for a few minutes before moving or doing anything. When I was positive that Camila was gone, I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.