Chapter 12 | Adventures Of Pimp Crippled

Start from the beginning

“Dang what happened here?” Roc questioned, looking at the scene.

There were pillows everywhere, feathers on the floor, and our Wii remotes in random places.

“Let’s say a pillow fight.” Ariel said, still laughing at Ray’s condition.

He had the most feathers in his head and one stuck to his lip.

“Must have been fun then...” Roc looked at Prince.

“Told you Prod. Where’s my money at?” Prince said.

“Told him what?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Ray was over here enjoying being all hurt and what not.”

“Nah these chicks are cray: smothering me with pillows instead of kisses , ouwee—“

We interrupted him with more pillows to the head.

“You see though?” He shook his head.

“Shut up Ray.” All of us, including the boys said.

“Dang that's cruel...”

Anywho.” Nia clapped her hands together. “It’s only 5 o’ clock and we have some time before dinner so who’s up for the pool?”

“Me ” Everyone said excitingly.

The girls and I headed to our room and the boys to theirs. We had one giant hotel room with 2 rooms, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a living room.

“Yo which one should I wear?” Nia had placed 8 bathing suits on the bed.

“The real question is why you do have that much?” Ariel said.

“She’s an option freak.” I chimed.

“Hey, I’m so not. What do y’all think of this pink and purple bikini with Domo ?”

“Ooooh, you should wear that! It’s cute and covers just enough.” I said, looking it up and down.

Ariel nodded her head approvingly.

Then Ariel and I searched in our bags for our suits.

“Thank ya. Stop guys, I’ll pick out one ‘cause I know you’ll pick some kinda boring ish.”

She rushed me over to her choices first. Ariel plopped on the bed like a judge.

“Hmm what about this black bikini top with this cute short skirt to match? You look real elegant with this.”

“Or skimpy.” I said, worried. Is it even possiblee to look elegant with a swimsuit? I think not.

“Nah it’s cute. Prince is gonna be like ‘Ay mami, come to papi.’” Ariel pretended to be him, making us crack up.

There was a bang at the door. “Come on guys! You’re takin’ ions.” Roc complained.

“Ariel get yo’ man.” Nia said.

“Shut up... We’re just friends” She blushed. “Wait guys, jeez !” She yelled through the door.

“And I’m just Diggy’s sister.” I said.

They all groaned in response.

“Y’all won’t say that when we come out lookin’ too good to be true though.” Nia rolled her eyes, smiling.

Silence... They all shut up. I laughed to myself, pervs.

“Okay now you Ari. Hmm you got a donk like your boo so you need to work that, but your chest is smaller so you can get a ruffled bikini top. Then...” She searched the bed and pulled out short swim shorts.

“Are you sure those won’t suffocate my booty?” She raised an eyebrow.

Nia shook her head. “Uhmmm, that's the point smart one! Now let's get dressed." 

Roc Royal (Roc):

“Chicks these days...” I said.

“Right. “The boys agreed.

Right then all the girls swaggered out their room and our jaws dropped.

Ariel was too hot for words , those shorts. . .Don’t get me started. Then Nia worked her curves with a bikini with Domo that I know Ray was droolin’ over. Chyna was pulling at her skirt but it complemented her body nicely.

“Dang...” Was all we could get out.

“Come on boys. Stop droolin’.” Nia said winking.

“Yeah ‘cause we can tell y’all in love with that....” Chyna paused.

All of them finished. “Ass ass ass ass ass ass.” They said, doing at light bounce, laughing.

They walked out and we followed like puppies.

 _____________________________________________________

Things you need to know: 1. I'm going to visit some family for Thanksgiving so I probably won't post. 2. My favorite word is "ouwee" for some reason *Ray Ray shrug*. 3. I love you all for supportin' me , it doesn't matter how much. I love to hear any kind of feed back (: 4. Ray Ray is Roc's height now ;1 Ouwee <3 ~Evie