Chapter 12 | Adventures Of Pimp Crippled

Start from the beginning

“What are y’all doing just chilling here?” I asked.

“I don’t know, maybe you should ask yo' baby mama back there.” Roc busted out laughing again.

“I wanna have yo’ babies.” Prod mimicked the other girl and they toppled over with more laughing.

“You guys are so darn hilarious.” I rolled my eyes. “Gimme my ice cream.”

They wiped their tears. “We know.”

Roc handed me my vanilla waffle cone. “Let’s go back to the tour bus so we can finally get back to the hotel.” He began walking

I grinned. “Amen. I haven’t seen Chyna all day.”

“And I haven’t seen Ariel. Ray’s over there probably taking advantage of all their attention.” Roc said.

We all paused and imagined it. Roc and I looked at each other. “Oh hell nawl.”

We took off running towards the bus. Prodigy shook his head and followed

Once we were on the bus, we impatiently waited for Keisha and Walter. “Ugh what’s taking them sooo long !” Roc groaned.

“Right! Ray’s probably living it up: watching them have tickle fights, having them feed him and ish.”

Prodigy shook his head. “Y’all are ridiculous. He’s not doing anything, but getting his mack on with Nia. He’s too head over heels over her to care ‘bout Chyna or Ariel.”

“Oh remember that one girl though? I forgot her name , but if he’ll play once...” I started.

“He’ll play again.” Roc finished.

Chyna (Chytown):

“Tell me how I beat all of y’all with only one arm!” Ray continued to gloat.

All three of us rolled our eyes. “Shut up Ray.”

“Nope. Now you girls have to say it.” He pointed each one of us.

“You are the all time champ of Just Dance 3. Please have mercy on me.” We said with attitude.

“You could have said it nicer but whateveeeer.” He sat back down on the couch. “Awwwl look at your faces , so sad. Give Pimp Crippled some sugar.”

All of us shared a knowing glance. “Okay daddy.” We all leaped on him and just as he smiled, we smothered him with pillows.

“Chimp Rimpled fown. Melp! Melp!” He attempted to yell through the pillows and we giggled.

“Nah sorry son.” Ariel said.

“Let’s let him breath y’all.” Nia said, getting up.

“Awwwl softie.” I threw the pillow at her head.

Nia stuck her tongue out at me in response before throwing the pillow back.

“That’s soo middle school Nia, nobody sticks their tongue out anymore.” I teased.

Ray gasped for air and thanked god. “At least beautiful women did it to me, that’s the way to go, lord.”

Ariel threw a pillow at him this time, making him shut up again.

“Are you sure ‘bout that Chyna?” Nia wiggled her eyebrows. “’Cause somebody was sticking their tongue out with Princeton.”

“Oooooo girl.” Ray made his voice high pitched and all girlu.

I blushed. “There was no tongue...”

“Yeah.” A voice said. It was Prince for sure.

We all turned around to see everyone walk in except the adults.