Chapter 12 | Adventures Of Pimp Crippled

Start from the beginning

“Wassup Pimp Crippled?”

He chuckled. “I’m not a pimp for one, I treat women with respect. And two, I’m not even crippled though.”

I plopped down next to him, threw my feet across his lap , and stole the TV remote. “Oh really? Then I guess we don’t need to be your personal nurses.”

“Oh no I’m crippled! Just look at me! I can’t do anything!”

I laughed and shook my head. “Boy you’re silly.” I flipped to a movie on BET.

“If I’m silly, your breath stank.” He twisted his lips.

I glared at him. “Chyna called bathroom first.”

“Not even an excuse.”

“Whatever Pimp Crippled.” I stuck out my tongue.

He laughed. “Ima embrace the name. Since Ima pimp , all of you guys gotta change into some short sexy nurse outfits. Owee.” He looked me up and down.

I smacked upside his head. “Don’t get me twisted, Ray.”

“Ouchh! Are you trying to give me a concussion too?!”

“That’s what you get.”

“No, not really.” He took the controller back.

“Whatever trifling–Bow–Wow–wanna–be–behind...” I mumbled.

“Heard that.” He sang.

“This is me caring.” I got up and went to annoy Chyna till she got out the bathroom.

Nia plopped down in my place , getting real close to Ray.

************************

Princeton (Prince):

“Wassup lil’ daddy?” A girl said as she approached me with two girls flanking her.

What in the ratchetness? I instantly regretted winning the rock– paper – scissors game against Roc and Prod. They had to go buy the ice cream while I waited.

The girl had on too much make–up and old weave, but otherwise she would have been pretty.

“Uhm hi...” Why aren't I running away? Why did I stay behind in a city full of fans waiting to find me? DUH, Princeton!

She got up in my face and I backed away, but she followed. “You from that boy band, right ?”

“Yeah I’m Princeton.”

“I know , just makin’ sure. The names Ariyan. Dang boy you all kinda fione.”

“I know right gurl.” The girl on the left said as she snapped her fingers in a Z motion. “My names Tierra.”

The girl on the right agreed. “Yessss, I wanna have yo’ babies.” She bit her lip. “And I’m Lila.”

I’m scared, mommy save me.

“Uhh er thanks. I guess...”

“Welcome. Now let’s say I become ya boo thang and you get a lil’ somethin’ somethin’ if ya kno’ what I meen.” She winked.

“Eww no thanks. So bye.” I began walking away.

“Dang gurl you just got plaayyyeedd.” Ariyan and Lila said.

“Shut up. He want me, he just don’ kno’ it yet.”

I hurried down the street looking back occasionally to make sure they weren’t following me. As soon as I rounded the corner, I bumped into someone. The two were laughing hysterically. Wait, it’s Roc and Prod!