Ivy's Secret

May 19, 2016

Tucker went limp and lost his balance, falling down under the weight of the wolf's glare. Ivy had completely changed form, morphing into her wolf skin, not any part of her but her brain held the slightest resemblance to humanity. Her teeth clicked together ominously. Drool fell thick and heavy from her mouth. She had cornered her prey and was ready for a feast.

Isadora who had seen the commotion from a slight distance bravely stepped in front of the wolf "ah bagada lode no" she shouted angrily. Ivy sank her teeth into Isadora's upper thigh and yelped back in pain. Isadora had thighs of granite, it actually broke two of Ivy's teeth, they laid there upon the ground.

Tucker still shaking watched in amusement as Ivy changed into her half human form. Instead of paws she grew human hands, her beige skin held not much fur and her shoulder length dark brown hair was hanging astray in all directions.

"Oh, you are one of those odd creatures" Ivy said and pinched her cheek until two new sharp teeth grew back. Growling low. "Step back and let me feast, senile old gibberish fool" Ivy said glinting her eyes with warning.

Isadora hit Ivy in the stomach and smiled seeing the pain in her face. Normally The Prism tribe was a gentle, fair group but Isadora had no patience for the wolf witches. Not after what Laverne did to her.

"So, your going to be stubborn like that, huh?!?" Ivy yelled so loud the tree top next to her swayed and a limb fell. As she wasn't all that hungry she decided to let it go though. "Fine, protect that rodent probably tastes nasty anyway" stalking off between the two trees that resembled a candy cane Ivy and her stout figure still half human disappeared out of both Isadora and Tucker's sight.

Once alone trekking in the woods again, Ivy made her way to the rose river wanting to bath herself in the moonlight, but when she got there she was in for a surprise. Sticking one of her feet in the stream her ancestors had brought to existence and seeing the color of dark mahogany change to a weak pink. The water roared in angry ripples. She took her foot out quickly and watched in bewilderment as the river returned back to normal. What was happening? She wondered. Then she remembered how she had been feeling different lately, since Bertha bit her, great she sarcastically thought to herself , that witch probably gave her a virus.

Later that night as Sentra and Ivy met up walking the woods, making rounds together Sentra asked Ivy "Anything happen? your awfully quiet" Sentra said raising a questioning eyebrow.

Ivy with her usual snarl replied "nope, quite boring..except I ran into one of those odd things. The old one who speaks nonsense" she was thankful to have something to talk about other than the river, she decided to keep that secret for now, she would figure it out on her own.

Taking Ivy's bait, Sentra squished his nose together " awww man that one is cranky!!" He shook his head in disgust "She took my tail off once!"

Ivy grinned remembering when he ran back home crying all the way back until Ericstoff gave him a new tail. "She got two teeth from me, but I grew them back already."

So here is where it all really begins, the lies, deception, love, tragedy, and of course magic all ahead for the people, witches, wolves and pentdustoians who reside in Crescent City.