Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR YAAAAY now no one will kill me for the cliff hanger I left off (;▽;) but enough talking let's get this chapter started

~Danny's P.O.V.~

"What are you doing here Fenton" it was Dash great who invited him here. He looks at me with his cold dead eyes waiting for an answer. "(Y/N) invited me now if you'll excuse me I'll be looking for her" I shoved Dash out of the way he was blocking the entrance of the doorway. Then he grabbed me by my collar holding me up in the air. "Listen Fenton this is my chance to impress (Y/N) and if you mess it up its going to be me and you got it?!" Dash yelled at me while holding me in the air high.

He was going to punch me but then (Y/N) came right on time. "Dash!! Put Danny down!" She yelled in an angry tone then Dash dropped me fast as lightning and acted as like nothing just happen. "(Y/N) hey sorry babe we were just messing around you know guy stuff" Dash said to (Y/N) walking up to her and putting his arm around her. That just made my blood boil why does he keep trying to get with her she doesn't like him!! CAN'T YOU JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOU THICK SKULL!?!OK Danny calm down i-its not like I like (Y/N) or anything... R-right? When Dash put his arm around (Y/N) she looked like she was going to kill someone. "I'm not your girl So don't call me babe!!" (Y/N) said in anger and elbow Dash in the stomach heh smart girl. Dash holds his stomach while (Y/N) walks over to me and gives me a hand.

"You ok Danny?" She asked with concern in her voice. I nodded when I got up blue mist comes out my mouth (sorry I forgot what color it was and its early in the Morning) and (F/C) mist comes out of (Y/N) mouth. Weird she can't be a ghost maybe I'm just seeing things I must be hungry or something. "Well come on are you hungry we have plenty of food" she ask me and I nodded again she smiles and drags me to the kitchen. Wow mostly people from school are here...And hey is that Sam and Tuck? "I um brought your friends too if that's alright with you" She said in a sheepish tone and did I just see her blush...nah I'm just seeing things right now "Of course its your house I don't mind at all" I respond to her and gave her a smile. Then Tuck comes out of no where and scares me and (Y/N)

"What the heck Tuck!?! What was that for!?!" I yelled at him in anger "And hello to you to Danny" Tuck says to me and starts laughing like a mad man. (Y/N) giggles a little and shakes her head I add along then Sam walk over to us. "Hey guys thanks again (Y/N) for inviting us" Sam says to (Y/N) and Tuck gives a thanks as well. She responds with a 'no problem' or something like that I wasn't really listening because Dash and his Jock friends were death glaring at me. (Y/N) Sam and Tuck starts a conversation while me and Dash were glaring at each other. I started getting a bad feeling in my gut like something bad was going to happen. "So you guys wanna eat now?" (Y/N) ask us Sam and Tuck said yeah while I just nodded and gave out paper plates to everyone. There's so much food (Y/N) parents must love to cook. I grabbed two hotdogs and some fries while everyone else is waiting on me man am I'm slow today or something or everyone is super fast. When I walked over to Sam,Tuck and (Y/N) Dash and his Jock friends started walking towards us I started to panic. "Hey guys you wanna eat on the roof?!" Before anyone could respond I grabbed (Y/N) hand and ran upstairs to get on the roof with Sam and Tuck following behind. "Um o-ok Mom were going to the roof" (Y/N) shouts before were fully upstairs her mom respond with an 'OK' and 'be careful' Then we finally made it on the roof and I'd finally calmed down.

(Y/N) sits down next to me with Sam and Tuck. But what I didn't realize that my hand was on top of hers. I blushed madly and moved it so she wouldn't notice. "Huh it is better on the roof thanks Danny" (Y/N) says and stuffs her mouth with a hotdog.

I looked over to Sam and Tuck and they had a wide grin of there face shoot they must had saw me blushing. "Hey Tucker help go get some sodas from downstairs" Sam said to tuck and with in a blink of an eye they were gone. "Well I guess it's just you and me huh" (Y/N) said with a smile " heh yeah" she's so cute when she smiles.

AAAAND DONE sorry this is shorter than usual but I will make it longer I promise...maybe I dunno I can't predict the future but I'll see you in the next chapter TIGER OUT!!~