Chapter 24 Pageant Judge Danny

I can't stop listing listing to Danny's theme song Halp! I'm obsess with this now I found the person who created Danny on YouTube :3 I fangirl Hope you like the picture XD let's get this chapter Started!! ON TO CHAPTER 24!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"put me Down! Sam help me!!" She shrugs and I struggled to get free. "Not until you calm down" Danny says to me bluntly. "If I calm down can I get a prize? Can it be cake" I said in a childish way. "Maybe and why don't you like skirts?" He asks me "Yeah there not that bad (Y/N)" Sam adds on "Skirts are evvvvil" I said in a raspy voice. "Your weird" Tucker says to me. "I know (๑'• ₃ •̀๑)" I reply back Danny takes us to the Gym...Well he takes me and leads Sam and Tucker. "Oh wow they really set this thing up really nicely for the pageant" Danny comments.

"Guys I gotta sneeze real bad" I felt a sneeze coming on and my sneezes aren't normal I have a ghostly wale sneeze. "Then sneeze then its not like its bad or anything right?" Tucker asked I shook my head. "N-no I have a- ACHOOO!!" I sneezed and I did the ghostly wale. (Every time I sneeze I sound like I'm screaming) As I sneezed I turned into my ghost form oops. Good thing no one in the gym heh... "You have one heck of a sneeze don't cha" Sam says I nod. "Whoa Ghost Chick! Y-Your here!" We all turn around and Dash was here now. "Um hey?" I said and waved "Are you and Invisobill a thing or something because I'm totally free" He says and wiggles his eyebrows "Um you mean Danny Phantom no I-I don't think so" I stuttered a little bit "Well She has to go save the world and everything now and class starts in 10 minutes so you should go" Sam shoves me out and I fly outside.

~Dannys P.O.V~

Me and (Y/N) a-a thing just the thought of that... I started to blush and I bit my knuckle. "Fentoast! Lancer wanted me to tell you that your a judge for the pageant Don't mess this up!!" Dash yells and walks out "Oh and you have 3 Days until you complete the challenge"

he gives me a smirk I wasn't even paying attention too busy thinking about...Stuff... Ahem!! "Danny you alright?" Tuck asked me "Yeah I-I fine just thinking about what Dash said..." Sweat drops down from my head. "So everything Ok?" (Y/N) said behind us we all scream. "You scared us! (Y/N)" Tucker shouts at (Y/N) "Sorry class starts in like 3 minutes we gotta run for it!" (Y/N) tells us. "Gah! See you guys at lunch!!" Tucker runs out the Gym "Bye guys!" Sam waves and runs out. "You ready player two?" I asked her and she nods we both run to our classroom we both have all the same class (sorry if I said dat b4) "One minute!!" She yells our calls is around three corners and upstairs. "I got a plan!" I picked up (Y/N) and ran like my life depends on it. We get there on time and slide in the classroom. I put down and she gives me a fist bump and we take our seat. Then the bell rings and class begins.

~Time Skip to lunch brought to you by ramen noodles and cupcakes~

Me and (Y/N) walk to lunch to meet up with Tuck and Sam. "So Danny what are you gonna do about everyone well um all the girls bugging you..." (Y/N) asked me bluntly "Well I'm going to enjoy it of course" I'd smiled and thought about what gonna happened today. "You're weird you know" She pokes my arm I shrugged

"I wouldn't mind a bunch of girls fawning over me" Were almost at the lunchroom "And what about Sam Tucker and me?" She asked as we walk through the doors of the lunchroom "We can still hang out and you can make me some more of your waffles" I nudge her arm she shakes her head and smiles "Whatever ya say weirdo" heh "Danny!! Over here" Paulina shouts "I-I'll be back ok" she nods at me and I run over to Paulina.

"I baked you a cake here" She gives me a plate with two slices I took ate a little of it. This is so freaking amazing best cake ever! "So how is it? Is it good?" I nodded and I ate some more of it. "And there's more where that came from" she winks at me and walks away. I blushed a little and walked where my group always sit at. "And I'm back got you that cake that ya wanted (Y/N)" she gasped and took the other slice. "Where did you get that from?" Tuck asked me I was about to answer but Sam did for me. "Paulina probably hey guys" Sam sits down next to (Y/N) "Eeeeeh I don't wanna eat it now" she cringed at the slice. "Why not its really good" I smile at her and she gives me a soft smile.

"No thanks Mr. Pageant judge Danny"

And done! I'll leave the creator of fabulous Danny Phantom YouTube video below and I'll see ya in the next Chapter! Tiger out!!~