Chapter 7 No one touches her but me

This is gonna be interesting I need to draw yandere stuff after this later maybe I dunno just let me know how ya liked the story I guess

~Danny's P.O.V~

This is just great (Y/N) uncle is skulker Who's next Vlad is her grandfather!? Maybe I should just calm down or Something. Should I talk to (Y/N)...Nah her Uncle is looking at me like he's going to kill me. I crossed my arms and lean on the wall while watching (Y/N) and Skulker clean up. I'd zoned out thinking if skulker is really (Y/N) uncle I was so busy thinking about that (Y/N) came up to me. "Hey you ok Danny?" (Y/N) asked me worriedly. I respond with a mhm still zoning out. Then something hit me on my head "Oi (Y/N) talking to you idiot!" It was Ember she threw a sketch book at me it had (Y/N) name on it. I picked it up looks fancy "HEY WATCH IT WITH MY SKETCH BOOKS I GOT GOOD ART IN THERE" (Y/N) yelled at Ember angrily in response she must really care about art.

"Oops sorry girl lemme throw something else" Ember said to her but I wasn't listing I was looking through (Y/N) sketch book I flipped through it. She must love anime that's what mostly I in it then something hit me again. "Ember!!" I yelled at her "Sorry that I'm not sorry ghost boy my hand slipped" Ember said then she stuck out her tongue at me. "That's it!" I turned into my ghost form Ember flew through the wall I went after her.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Uuuuuuuuuugh Ember" I said lazily then I'd turned into a ghost as well. Before I left out to get the two I gave uncle Skulker a hug. "I'll be back to help clean unc" I said to him he gives me a nod and I head out to find Danny and Ember. I fly outside and I see them Danny is chasing her in the air. I fly fast to them with my (h/l) (hair length) (S/F/C) (second favorite color) flying in my face. "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" they didn't hear me so I yelled as loud as I could "HEY!!!" then they finally herd me Danny looks at me amazed. "What you looked like you saw a ghost" I made a pun I'm a shamed at myself. "Boooo! You suck!!" Ember yelled "shut up ember" I shook my head and laughed a little I flew over to them and hugged them.

~Danny's P.O.V~

Heh ghost I get it (XD I'm so sorry people) (Y/N) gave us a hug she wasn't kidding about her being a ghost she looks pretty cool. "Heh what do fruit say to each other" (Y/N) said and let go of me and Ember. "No more please I can't take it" Ember acts like she's dying and I just shrugged. "Grape lord of mighty!!" (Y/N) said giggling a little. "YOU SUCK" Ember yelled again "be quiet I won't let you see (D/N) then" (Y/N) said then crossing her arms. Ember gasp

"You monster" while they were chatting I looked around mist comes out of my mouth someone here. Then just as if right on cue Vlad comes. "Daniel what a nice surprise to see you." Vlad said in his ghost form. "Hi mister!" (Y/N) said and waved. I'd turned around "Don't talk to him (Y/N) he's a bad" I told her "oh sorry Danny hey you wanna get some smoothies or something I didn't really eat anything" she said to me starting a different conversation "hm sure I dunno any smoothie places around here but I know where to get some good shakes" I replied back "Ooo shakes sound better what's the name of the place" "Nasty burger" "Nasty burger? Sounds-" (Y/N) was cut off by Vlad "Um hello evil villain over here" "Um sir were trying to talk over here anyways it sounds weird to me Danny" she said wow she just back talked to Vlad savage " I know but don't worry I hang out there all the time where's Ember?" "Oh she went to go get (D/N)"

~Vlad P.O.V~

There having a whole different conversation and that girl is rude getting in my way of my evil plans!! Maybe I'll just take here from Daniel That's a great idea!

~(Y/N) P.O.V.~

Me and Danny were talking about Nasty burger then all of a sudden the villain named Vlad grabbed
me by my arm. "Since your not going to grow up to me Phantom I'm going to take your little girlfriend and use her for my plans!!" Vlad yelled at Danny WAIT PLANS THAT NO OK WITH ME THAT NO SOUND RIGHT PERVERT ALERT "HARASSMENT!!!" I yelled and put Vlad in a leg lock around his neck. Then right on time I see (D/N) come towards Vlad I jumped off of him and (D/G) bit Vlad in his well you know what. Vlad scream for his life and tried to get (D/N) off of him but he was too late Danny had side kicked him in his gut. Its the Dash thing all over again heh good times.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU GIRL AND YOUR DOG TOO" Vlad said and vanished wizard of Oz much? "(Y/N) that was Awesome!!" Danny came up to me and hugged Me. But then I broke down I started to cry in his shoulder. "Hey hey what's wrong" Danny looked at me in the eyes "What i-if he comes b-back?" I sniff a little and stumbled on my words. He'd hugged me again and said to me

"I won't let him touch you I'll protect you"

Yaaaaaaay a nice way to end a chapter hoped you all enjoyed this chapter I'll see ya in the next on
Tiger out!!~