Chapter 13 Crazy Fans + Fake Out Make out?

Couldn't find a really good picture but um yeah enjoy this chapter On wards to chapie 13!!

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Aw man I can't stop blushing now that was my first kiss with Danny well Danny's double but technically he is still him but whatever I still kissed him either way! I search the school hallways for Sam lucky I found Sam and Tucker that wasn't hard. "Sam Tuck over here!" I waved them over and they noticed me. "(Y/N) did the plan work?" Tucker asked me and all I could do was blush "Oh I know the plan work" Sam lightly elbow me in my arm "eh (Y/N) how was it hm?" Sam is being weird now and I can't stop blushing!!

"I'mgoingtoDannyshousenowbye" I said quickly and flew to Danny's house and went through his window. "D-Danny?" I peeked on the other side of his bed "Yeah?" He turns around to me I peek back under "You Ok (Y/N)?" He's back to normal now YAY I flew to him and gave him a hug (all about that hug life ;3 reader Chan) He was confused I could tell but he hugged back anyways. "Um (Y/N) w-what happen to me?" Oh no I don't wanna explain I started to blush "W-well you were under a s-spell and Ember-" I was cut off by my ghost senses going off so did Danny's. I flew over to the window to see where the ghost was then in the corner of my eye I saw a bright flash of light then Danny grabbed my hand. "Come on Player two we gotta find that ghost" we flew into town too look for the ghost.

"Looks pretty calm to me Danny" I said while looking around he agrees with me just a bright sunny afternoon that's all maybe we sense each other or one of my family members were in my room next door hmm. "Well I don't see anything player two and I got a bunch of homework to do so let's head-" Danny was cut off by a scream not just any scream but a fan girl scream.

"Hey guys look its the ghost boy!!" Paulina ugh already dislike the girl and he haves a name people"Um player two I think its time to go" Danny looks over at me but I was in a deep thought at the moment so he just grabs me and carry's me bridal style and fly's away from the crowd of fans. "You feeling alright Player two" Danny looks worried maybe its the crowd of crazy fans trying to tear him apart. "Um yeah just trying to figure out what to draw when I get home" I gave him a smile he gives one back "That in case if we ever get back home FAN BOYS ALERT!" I told him and he stops in the air a crowd of fan girls behind us and a crowd of fan boys in front great. "A ghost girl too? She's hot" DAMN IT WHY ME I just wanted to check on Danny and go. "Ghost girl SHE'S STEALING THE GHOST BOY FROM ME-" the girls just looked at her in a mean way "I-I mean Us get her!!"

"Uuuugh I hate this afternoon already" I covered my face in my hands "Can't blame you player 2 get ready were going to the park" Danny flew fast as lighting and the fans well they can eat his dust because gezz thus boy is fast at flying. Less than a minute were already there he stops carrying me and let's me float. "Think were safe" Danny looks around to make sure "Let's hope so does this thing happens to you everyday?" If it does he's a survivor because I couldn't live through this. "Um yeah but I'm use to it" he gives me a small smile I return it then the crazy fans are back. "Not so fast Ghost boy I need you to come to my party!" Paulina whines and waves a paper in the air.

~Danny's P.O.V.~

Aw man I need a plan and quick come on Danny think think think! I've got it! "(Y/N) I've got a plan how to get out of this" I whispered to her "lay it on me bro I'm ready" (gosh I can't believe I'm doing this BRACE YOURSELF!) Alright here's goes nothing when I grabbed (Y/N) and I kissed her NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO ITS FOR THE CROWD TO GO AWAY (image reader Chan flicked Paulina off XD while that happen but I'm not gonna do it imma sorry) Everyone gasped when I let go of (Y/N) I whispered to her "I call that a fake out make out great plan right?"

She nods very quickly and blushes then someone random claps and says "I ship it!!" Then a lot of people started clapping all except for two Paulina and...Dash!? Oh boy this is going to be fun....

"Just a great fun party"

Yaaaaaay hope you all enjoyed this chapie and I dunno what else to say so I'll see ya in the next one TIGER OUT!!~~