Chapter 39 I'm Ok don't worry

Author-chan had hit people up with the feels bat in the last chapter I'm sorry (><) I thought about it when the song was playing and shiz. So I'm sorry if I do it again!

~Danny's P.O.V~

(Next morning)

(Y/N) had left with out saying anything yesterday I guess (B/FF) had went home. It was getting late me and Ember were worried about her. Ember had told me to go home so I can get some rest for the night and she'll find (Y/N). I'd agreed with her and went home. Now its the next morning my mind was so worried about (Y/N) I had woken up 20 minutes early. I don't want to go back to sleep then I'll be late for school. I took my time getting ready for school this morning. I looked out the window and it looks like its going to rain soon. I don't have a umbrella so I'll just put on a hoodie.

~Time skip to school~

I got to school ok Jazz drove us. I couldn't check on (Y/N) Jazz was rushing to get to school early I hope she's ok. I put the hoodie on my head and walked inside the building. I walked to my locker to get the stuff I need then to class with (Y/N) on my mind. It feels different with out her. I feel different with out her here.. I feel empty like time it self had stopped or my emotions just turned off...

I miss her a lot...

~Back with (Y/N)~

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I was devastated that (B/FF) is leaving today. I was crying a lot he was my best friend and he said he loved me. I was heart broken that he had to leave so soon. I left without saying anything to Ember and Danny. I went straight home to my room.

I told my mom the news and she said I can stay home since I wouldn't be able to focus on school. Then Ember had found me she was mad that I left without saying anything then I told her the news as well she started to cry as well.

But now its the next morning me and Ember stayed up watching movies on my laptop. We both fell asleep but I woke up first. I decided to to work on our project for Mr Lancer. I already figure out who's going to be who Sam can be Nightmare Puppet Danny can be Nightmare. I don't know about Tuck though I think I can be Nightmare Mangel. (chu can change if you no like) I can't do this alone I'm going to need some help. I looked over to my posters that I had on My wall they started to change. The original fnaf gang turned into the toy versions of them self. I walked up to what use to be my bonnie poster but now toy bonnie a hand had stuck out from the poster.

(They're in there human form)

I took the hand and it pulled me in. I was in the fnaf 2 game. It was Toy bonnie who had pulled me in. I saw the whole toy version gang. They all smiled at me I gave them a small smile. Then the original crew comes behind them Goldie was in front of them original. I ran to him and hugged him I started to cry again. He was shocked by my hug but he returned it. Everyone looked at me "What happened?" He asked me "H-he's gone.." I said still crying "Who's gone lassie?" Foxy asked "You can tell us" chica said "Were all here for you...all of us" Bonnie said and I looked around me everyone smiled at me.

"(B/FF) he's gone..." They all gasp "He's never coming back..." I said and started to cry again. Everyone comes in and hugs me just one big group hug. "Don't worry were here for you kid" Toy Freddy said I felt better. There not so bad there kinda like family.

~Back with Danny at lunch~

~Danny's P.O.V~

"You think she's ok guys?" I asked Sam and Tuck not bothering to eat my lunch. "Yes Danny for the 50th time" Sam said and rolled her eyes I still had my hoodie on from this morning. "You think Vlad kidnapped her?" I asked poking my food with the spork. I had my hand on my face leaning on my hand with a worried look. "If Vlad kidnapped (Y/N) she would of hit him with a folding chair" Tuck said and took a bite out his hamburger. "Plus Ember would of told us or something" Sam said and ate her salad. I kept poking my food. "Aren't you worried about (B/FF) he's-" I cut off Sam "Don't care" I said Sam glares at me. "I feel like I should check on her" I said and shoved my food away.

"Why so you can make out with her later?" Sam teased and I blushed remembering what happened. I looked away. I herd Sam gasped "Daaaaaanny (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Sam said and sat next to me with a weird look on her face "I'm not telling you anything Sam" I put my head on the table. "So you did make out with her?" Tuck asked "Not helping Tuck" I said Sam shakes me.

"Tell me now Danny!" She keeps shaking me and I shook my head then she stops. Then I laid my head on the table again. "I wish that we didn't have homework or I wish we can get out of school early so I can check on (Y/N)" I said then something weird happen like my wish was granted. "Hello! Students of Casper High school is let out early due to some maintenance work that needs to be done in the school! Enjoy the rest if the day!" The announcement went off on the (intercom?). "That's weird.." I said and got up so does Sam and Tuck. "Don't care school is out early and we can go to (Y/N)'s place and finally work on this project" Sam said I shrugged it off.

~Time skip to reader-chan house~

We made it to (Y/N)'s house I knocked on the door. It didn't rain yet the clouds still looked dark. "You think she's home?" I asked Sam and Tuck shrugs. Then the door opens it was (Y/N)!! And she had a pencil behind her ear. "(Y/N)!!" We all shouted and hugged her. She giggles and hugs us back. "We were so worried about you!!" Tuck shouted

"Heh I'm ok don't worry"

AND DONE PHEW. I dunno what to say here so um I'll see you in the next chapter TIGER OUT!!~