Chapter 22 Beauty Doesn't matter

Author-chan is back! From her Vacation I really had fun I went to New Jersey so now I'm home anyways who cares! You all came here for Chapter 22!! So ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER CHAPIE 22!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

Dinner went pretty well. (Heh see what I did there) Ember and Skulker couldn't come because of my parents they could of got stuck back into the ghost zone, which I wouldn't mind but there (Y/N)'s family which would be mean of me.

Its now 6:30 time is going fast today maybe its because we left school early. I'm surprise that my parents or Jazz didn't embarrassed me maybe things are turning around for me. Now were standing outside of the Japanese restaurant me and (Y/N) parents are talking. "Hey Danny you wanna go to the mall?" (Y/N) Asked me she seems pretty bored can't blame her.

"Yeah but how are-" she didn't let me finish she grabbed my arm and dragged me to out parents. "Its it ok if me and Danny go to the mall?" Our parents were so busy talking the just nodded awesome. "Tada now we just need Sam and Tucker then we'll be good to go" She smiles at me and I gave one back. Soon we started walking to where we last left Sam and Tuck.

~Time skip I'm lazy😪😪~

After we got Sam and Tuck we headed straight to the mall. We all were talking about different things so it could pass time on the way to the mall. "Look I'm telling you PlayStation is better than Xbox Tucker" (Y/N) tells him "Yeah well- Oh hey were here" Tuck points out time passes by so quickly. "Ugh not this again" Sam says looking at something the mall doors. "What's up Sam?" (Y/N) walks over and so did me and Tuck. "Beauty Pageant we have this every year at our school" Sam gives (Y/N) the flyer and she reads it.

"Last year Danny was the judge it was awesome for me are you going to join (Y/N)?" Tuck asked her it was a moment of silence then she balled up the flyer. "No thanks I rather drink a gallon of bleach" Sam lightly punches her arm "Glad were on the same page" Sam says to her "How could you not want to be in it!?" Me and Tuck yells at the same time weird. "How could you only like a girl judging by her looks!?" (Y/N) yells great I think I just messed up. "That's how you know she's the one duh" Tuck points out "You know that she is the one when-" Sam stopped and (Y/N) finished her sentence "She has a good personality nice and careful that's how you know she's the one" (Y/N) finishes off "I think we rest our case" (Y/N) pokes my nose. "Now come on I wanna buy some Manga books" They both went inside leaving me and Tuck speechless. Tuck looks at me and I shrugged and he runs after them "Wait! Don't you have some already!?" Tuck asked her "Yep!" (Y/N) replies I shake my head and smile then I followed after them guess I gotta learn.....

Beauty doesn't matter...

Sorry that this is short I'm tired and I haven't rest since I came home really busy cleaning up. So hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you all for 5 thousand readers I really appreciate it. What will happen in the next chapter? Find out and I'll see ya in the next one

Tiger out~