Chapter 63 So heres the thing...

This book is getting more readers!! I'm so happy that you all are enjoying these chapters and I would like to thank you all for your comments. It really means a lot to me. Lol no one cares about this LETS GET ON TO CHAPTER 63

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

"You know its dangerous here in Gotham. Specially when its night" Uncle B raised an eyebrow with an serious look in his eyes. "Yeah I know I know but I have powers now! I can handle myself and-" He cuts me off with his hand telling me to stop talking. He was now was look at Danny dead in the eyes.

"Alfred take (Y/N) to the kitchen and fix that wound on her shoulder. I'm going to have a little chat with Danny was it?" I nodded to his question. Wait how did he know I was wounded? "As you wish master Wayne. Come along young (Y/N) are you hungry?" Alfred asked me and we started to head for the kitchen.

I looked back at Danny and he had a look of worried on his face. Oh boy hopefully nothing crazy happens. "Oh um a little I guess" I told him as we slowly enter the kitchen. Alfred looked a little worried. "You look pale and tired. When was the last time you have eaten?" Dang when was the last time I eaten. "Hmm I don't know... What time is it?" I asked and he looks on his watch. "It is around 11:30pm"

Gosh everything happen in one day since I came back from school today. At the welcome back party me and Danny didn't eat anything. Then Vlad put that crazy crown on Danny. "The last time I ate was about um lunch time at school..." I told Alfred and his eyes go wide. "Goodness I'll fix you something to eat right away. You know that isn't healthy young (Y/N)?" He tells me while he grabs some stuff to cook with. I sit down at a table and rest my head. I wince from the pain from my shoulder.

"What would you like to eat?" Alfred asked me and I thought about it. And I didn't know what I wanted. "Anything would be fine for right now." I chuckled a little Alfred gave a small smile. "And for your friend over there?" He asked me "Well I can tell you this he hates toast so anything but toast" I told him and he nods as he got more things to cook with. Hopefully that he doesn't cook too much food like last time...

"Go ahead up to your room I'll bring your food up. And I'll also fix your wound so it will heal." He tells me can't argue with him. I do miss my room here. "Alright then thanks Alfred" I said to him while getting up from the table and heading up stairs.

Hmm maybe I can hear uncle B and Danny from here. I started too snoop around a little. I turned into my ghost form and turned invisible. I can see them a little from up here but I can't really hear what they were talking about. Mabey uncle B is being over protective or something. I saw the blue mist came out of Danny's mouth and he looks up where I was at. I moved behind towards the wall. Then I finally heard uncle B voice. "Listen Danny I don't know if you caused (Y/N) for her wound. But if you did I will find out and I will find you. You'll never see it coming." He stops talking and waits for Danny's response. Danny quickly nods "Y-Yes sir" Danny says and I could tell that uncle B was annoyed. "Go ahead upstairs find a room. Alfred will bring your food to you." Uncle B says and walks away from Danny.

Shoot can't let Danny know that I was here all this time. I quickly got up and started to head to my room where ever it is. I think its on the second floor. I started going up the second flight of stairs quickly. I can hear a second pair of foot steps coming up the first. I know its not Alfred because he's cooking right now, and uncle B is probably in the cave so it must be Danny. I finally got to the second floor I should know where my room is right? Hopefully I should know it when I see it. I use my ghost powers to see through the doors so I can get to my room faster. There it is third room to the left. I flew through my door and sighed then I looked all around in my room. Uncle B changed it...