Chapter 25 Black out

How do I Know I'm addicted to Danny phantom...I painted my nails black and light green I'll call the green polish ecto polish! or something like that anyways enough of me talking Let's get on to CHAPIE 23! BABEH WOOO!!

~Dannys P.O.V~

After lunch we all had P.E together so we head straight there. "So what do you think were doing in P.E today?" I asked "Dodge ball probably" Sam says and we all agree with her. After a couple of minutes of talking we all went our separate ways and went in the gym locker rooms.

~Time skip mmhm y'all thought you were gonna see Danny take off his shirt ;3~

After everyone got dress in there gym clothes we wait inside the gym for our teacher. Dash was in my class (lol bars) so of course he was going to flirt his way over to the girls. As for Tucker well he makes his way over to the group of cheerleaders and me well I walked over to where Sam and (Y/N) were at.

They weren't with the other groups of girls. "Hey guys" I greeted them "Hey Danny where's the Teacher?" (Y/N) asked me to be honest I'm glad that she's not here. "I dunno Sam have you seen her?" Sam shakes her head "Nope I was pumped up about P.E today too" Hmm maybe she's late oh well no big deal maybe we'll get a sub or something. "So what were you two talking about?" I asked the two girls and (Y/N) spoked first "We were talking about how cool it would be if to have like a ghost hunting mini gun!" (Y/N) had dreamy eyes "And I said that would be extreme but a little too heavy too carry" Sam adds on "I know but wouldn't that be cool though Danny?"

(Y/N) asked me in a childish way heh cute. "Yeah sounds awesome" I gave her a smile and she gives me one back. "I dunno why but I want to cosplay as-" (Y/N) was cut off by Paulina "Hey (Y/N) I have to say those clothes make you look fat" Oh no why now. "Oh please Paulina your so ashy every time when the wind blows dust comes off your knees and elbows!!" (Y/N) shouts and everyone says 'Ooooh'

And Sam gives her a high five. "Sam!" I whispered/yelled "What she deserves it" Sam whispers then smirks. "O-oh yeah well!-" This time (Y/N) cut off Paulina "Wait a second I think you gotta little something" (Y/N) had something in her hand and she put in on Paulina shoulder. Then she brushed it off "Oh just some dust honey don't worry I got lotion for you in my locker" Everyone 'Ooohs' again but crazier Paulina face turns bright red from anger. Sam started to laugh I hold mines in cause Paulina is my crush. "W-well um-" Before Paulina could think of something to say the power goes out. Everyone gets worried then there was a crazy raspy laughter. "HAHAHA I am Technus!! Ghost of all technology!" Why Technus why here out of all places. I couldn't really see I was going to use my ghost powers until someone grabs me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I shouted at the person "Calm down Danny its me" It was (Y/N) phew I'm guessing she drags me out the door. "Ready Ghost boy?" She asked me "Ready if you are" I smirked at her and we both went into our ghost form. "Let's do this player 2" She nods at me and we head back into the gym. Everyone is in panic. "Hey its invisobill! And Ghost girl!!" Some one shouts "Pfft invisobill" (Y/N) snickers a little "Not funny!" I said "Aw sorry" she gives me a hug and I blush a little. "Now let's kick Thecnus butt!" She fly's off towards Thecnus and starts fighting.

~Time skip idk how to write fighting stuff~

"You guys are life savers!" Someone says and a lot of people agrees "Can we get some pictures of you two?" One of the Jocks asks we both shrugged and did some poses with each other. We did like six different ones then we stopped at the eighth one. "Anything else guys?" I asked "KISS!" Someone yells kinda sounded like Sam and Tuck we both blush. "Well we gotta go! Now there's other ghost crime in town that we gotta take care of bye!" (Y/N) grabs me by my arm and heads back to the spot where we were. We made sure that no one was around and turned back normal.

"Aw man that was fun! Huh?" (Y/N) asked me and I nodded with a smile. Then we herd Dash coming. "Crap what do we do!?" I'd whispered/Yelled she starts to panic as Dash came to us "Fenton! Where are you I saw the ghost chick with the Phantom and I don't like it!!" Dash yells as he turns the corner getting closer to us. I whispered (Y/N) something really quickly.

"I'mgoingtokissyousoDashwouldleaveandsoIcanwinthisdumbchallenge" I guess she understood "Wait-" before she could finish I quickly kissed her.

What will happen when Dash finds Danny and Reader-chan? Was this the best black out ever for Reader-chan? Find out in the next chapter and I'll see ya there TIGER OUT~