Chapter 11 Love song

I'M BACK AND THIS IS A SPECIAL BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED A THOUSANDS READERS AND I AM SO HAPPY Thank you all so much so enjoy this chapter chaipe 11!

~Danny's P.O.V~

Me and a very angry (Y/N) arrive at the nurses office but one ones here great. I'm still worried about (Y/N) though "Y-your not going to hurt them are you" I asked her with a worried expression I'm not worried about Dash and his group but I'm more concerned about (Y/N). She looks at me and calms down with a sad expression on her face then she sighs "No Danny I-I'm not going to hurt them I'm being such a yandere" Yandere? What's that never herd of it she gives me a wet rag and wipes the blood off my face. "I'm sorry Danny you probably think I'm a freak or something I'll give you your picture and be out of your hair" She was finished fixing me up she turned ghost and was about to leave "(Y/N)! Wait!" But I was too late dang it I was going to say that she wasn't a freak she was just angry and tired of Dash messing with her I guess she went home.

~Time Skip to lunch time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯~

I was with Sam and Tuck waiting in the lunch line. "So she told Dash off finally someone had to do it it was about time!" Tuck said while doing a fist bump in the air "Tucker say something that will make him feel better" Sam's right I do feel kinda down I haven't seen (Y/N) since 4 period and I'm worried. "What if she got attack by a ghost or something" I said and grabbed my food and sat  down. "I'm pretty sure she'll be fine she took out Vlad in a funny way" Sam said reminding me what happened I kinda laughed a little that was awesome. "Feel a little better tough guy" Tuck said I nodded "Yeah I guess she's ok I'm not really good at this g-" before I could finish my ghost senses went off. "Oh come on right now can't a guy ever get a break" I'd stood up and look around everything seems normal. "Well I don't see any-" I was dragged down by a pair of hands I'm guessing its the ghost as I was being pulled down I screamed so did my friends but they screamed my name.

I went in my ghost form I kicked the ghost in its face and it flew down to the basement. When I got down to where the ghost was it was cover in dry wall dust and it landed on...Ember oh no. I kicked (Y/N) in the face!! I was covered in dry wall as well Ember grabbed her guitar and played a note and the blast hit me I felt kinda funny.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I'd rubbed my head from Danny's kicked man he's strong I guess its my fault for sneaking up on him oops. When I look up Ember looks guilty. "what did you do this time" I said while getting up "I um kinda put s small love spell on him" she said while not looking at me "WHAT AGAIN WHY" I start to panic "Calm down as long he wasn't thinking about you you'll be fine.... I guess" Oh gosh I've been gone all day"(Y/N)?..." I'd turned around when Danny said my name oh no his eyes I know  eyes  he's fallen for me. "H-hi Danny" oh man I'm nervous this kinda of stuff only happens in anime to really pretty girls BUT WHY ME. Danny runs over to me and gives me a hug me "I'm sorry that I kicked you (Y/N) I'll never leave your side!" Oh great now he's a yandere but without the blood and stuff. "Heheh great Danny great" I patted his back he kinda picked me up and hugged me.

"I'll never leave you"

Oh boy here we go well this will be different though instead of Sam its you yaaaaaaaay lol I'll see you in the next chapter TIGER OUT!!~~