Chapter 41

Chapter 41 wow This is amazing!! Thank you all so much for support in the comments!! And I'm really glad that you all are enjoying this story!! So on to chapter 41!! Oh and if you have a lazy imagination like me the picture at the top is Sam and Danny. (yes author-chan can draw) Your gonna have to imagine yourself and Tuck I'm lazy and enjoy!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

"So what are we gonna do with Vlad?" I asked everyone shrugged. "I don't know but when he wakes up" (Y/N) then spikes popped up from the bottom of her shoes. "I know what I'm doing" she said a sweat bubble dropped from me and Tuck faces.

"Ooo can I have a pair of shoes like that?" Sam asked (Y/N) and she shrugged "I dunno Ember gave me these" (Y/N) said "I got you gurl BAM! One pair if fabulous shoes" Ember said and gave Sam her shoes. "Thanks Ember your not so bad" Sam said (Y/N) smiled

"See that dipstick!! I'm not so bad!" Ember shouts at me "Shut it!" I yelled and she stuck her tongue at me. "Ember can you sing remember please?" Tuck asked "Tuck we don't have time we have to figure out what to do with Vlad" (Y/N) said we all agreed with her.

"(Y/N)!! Your dog ate my strawberry cupcake!!" Plushtrap yelled while coming upstairs. We all started to panic but it was too late. "Can I have anther- Cool a dead body" He said "He's not dead (Y/N) just knocked him out" Ember said "Ember!!" (Y/N) yelled at her. "Uh look kid maybe you should go back downstairs don't wanna scare you" I said to Plushtrap Sam,(Y/N),Ember and Plushtrap laughed

"What's so funny?" Tuck asked "I t-think he s-saw more scarier t-things than this D-Danny" Sam said and wiped a tear. "Y-Yeah Dipstick you should know the game better" Ember said to me I glared at her. "But don't worry Danny! I'll teach ya!" (Y/N) said and gave me a smile that reassured me. I smiled back at her. "Pfft heh he said... Didn't wanna scare me Ha!" Plushtrap said while shaking his head then he went back downstairs.

"So are you going to use regular makeup since you hate it so much?" Tuck asked (Y/N) "No! I would never I'm going to use FX makeup" (Y/N) said "What's the difference?" I asked "Uuugh its professional make up dipstick" Ember told me rudely. Then we started to argue Sam,(Y/N) and Tuck tries to break up the argument. As we were doing that we all herd a voice behind us. "Hello Daniel" We all turned around but then pain impacted my face. It was Vlad and he backed hand slapped me I flew to the other side if the room.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Vlad just bish slapped my best friend!! Oh heck no!! "Your gonna pay for this!! And why are you in (Y/N)'s room!?!" Ember yelled "Its none of your business now move-" I cut him off. "Clearly!! ITS MY BUSINESS BECAUSE ITS MY FLIPPING ROOM YOU RAPIST!!" I started to get mad Ember holds me back. "That temper of yours child will get you killed!" Vlad yells at me I saw Goldy coming out my poster behind him. Sam and Tuck keeps quiet and Ember runs over to Danny.

(play the song at the top now!!) "I'm half ghost you Baka!!" I yelled with all my Sass.

Then Goldy taps Vlad's shoulder and he turns around. Goldy uppercuts Vlad in his chin all of our eyes except for Goldy's go wide. When Goldy punched him he had that Dandere face like always no emotion. Dang

Don't mess our squad you will get K.O.

WOOOHOO I'M DONE and I'll be going back to school in 4 days ;-; so bare with me with the updates ok I dunno what's gonna be happing. So I hope u all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one TIGER OUT!!~