Chapter 43 Relaxation

Yaaaaay chapter 43!! How did I get so many readers so fast hmm...Oh well I'll figure out the secret sooner or later but enjoy the chapter!!

~Time skip~

~Danny's P.O.V~

Everyone was all cleaned up from that giant squid incident. Me and (Y/N) was ready to go so was Sam,Tucker and Ember. "Alright let's do this!!" Tucker shouts "Um Sam Tuck I think you guys should stay here for safety reasons and Let me (Y/N) and Ember go" I said "What!?" They both yell. "Can't have you guys lost in the ghost zone that place is huge so safety reasons?" (Y/N) said to them "Safety reasons" Sam said and agreed so did Tuck "Bring us back something!" Tuck said and I chuckled (Y/N) opens the door and the portal to the ghost zone appears.

Me and (Y/N) turned into our ghost forms. "Ready guys?" I asked (Y/N) and Ember they both nodded and we all went into the portal. "Wow haven't been here in a while..." Ember said me and (Y/N) agreed. "Is it just me or this place seems creeper than before" (Y/N) said then I felt like we were being watched.

"Um guys do you feel like were being watched?" I asked "By a one big eye with a snappy beak?" Ember said and we all looked up it was the the giant squid. Then someone yelled "GET OUT OF HERE YE BIG SQUID!" then a Canon hits the squid in the eye. We all turned around and it was young blood. "Young blood!!" Ember yells "Oi are ye gonna float there Come a bored quickly!!" We all flew to his ship quickly like he said. "You..." (Y/N) said Ember was confused "You two know each other already?" Ember asked "He attacked me and (Y/N) and kidnapped her" I said and crossed my arms. Ember glares at young blood and he has a dumb look on his face.

"I didn't know the lass was ye best friend!!" Young blood shouts Ember growls at him. "When I'm done with you I'm gonna!-" Ember was cut off by a loud scream by giant squid. "No time to fight each other guys we have bigger things on our hands!" (Y/N) shouts. "Crew get in position!! You guys should know what to do ready canons!!" Young blood yells and the three of us gets ready in a fighting stance. Oh boy this is one big calamari.

~Time skip Did you read the title?~

We fought off the giant squid were all very tired. We come out of (Y/N)'s closet from the ghost zone. Even though it only took us 20 minutes it felt forever. Me and (Y/N) changes out of our ghost forms and sat on the floor Ember sat next to (Y/N). Sam and Tuck weren't here guessing that they went home.

"I wish there was a place where I can just realaaaax" Ember says I have to agree with her on that one. "Oh! I know where we can go I have another portal to a really nice pool with a bunch of flowers and stuff. And no one else will be there but us!" (Y/N) shouts "Alright I'm down with it" I said and got up. "Yes!! Come on I'm ready let's go!" Ember jumps up and I help (Y/N) up. (Y/N) opens the door again and this time it wasn't the ghost zone it was flowers hanging down.

(YEAH author-chan knows what she's doing baby!! WOOO!)

"Wow..." Me and Ember says at the same time "Come on! This way" (Y/N) runs in and we follow her through the portal. It was a really colorful with the purple and the white flowers hanging down. All you could do is just stare. "Come on guys! Just up these stairs!!" Me and Ember looked at each other and ran to her even the stairs were beautiful.

There's so much plant life here Sam would of loved this if she was here

There's so much plant life here Sam would of loved this if she was here. We all ran up to the steps I'm hoping there's more to go this place is beautiful. "How much longer player 2?" I asked "Yeah I wanna get in the pool!" Ember shouts and we made it to the top of the stairs. We started walking some more until we reached a bridge.

"Just across here and we'll be there in no time!" (Y/N) says and carefully crosses the bridge

"Just across here and we'll be there in no time!" (Y/N) says and carefully crosses the bridge. Me and Ember follows her and then we finally made it. "Here we are guys!! The pool is just behind this house!" (Y/N) shouts and opens the door to the house.

"Does your parents know about this place player 2?" I asked "Yeah even I didn't know about this" Ember adds on "Well um this is my get away stress free place" (Y/N) says shyly and we all went inside the house

"Does your parents know about this place player 2?" I asked "Yeah even I didn't know about this" Ember adds on "Well um this is my get away stress free place" (Y/N) says shyly and we all went inside the house. It was really nice and cozy for like a small family. The she leads us to the backyard and oh...my... gosh "This place is AMAZING!" I yelled and Ember nods.

"Relaxation here I come!"

Aaaaand done! Sorry I didn't update in a while school really drains ya. ╥﹏╥ but I need my knowledge for my brain cells. So um yeah I hope u enjoyed this chapter and I'll see u in the next one TIGER OUT!!~