Chapter 42 PIRATE ADVENTURE

AHHHHH- SO MANY READERS SO FAST!! HOW- like I dunno why you guys read my trash so called story! Its not even that good!! But if you guys love em I gotta keep er going!! (Vanossgaming anyone? No ok...) I HAVE MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW SO BARE WITH ME ON THESE UPDATES. Author-chan school puts pressure on students and I stress out too much already so enjoy!!

~Danny's P.O.V~

OOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIII-!!! GOLDEN FREDDY JUST UPPERCUT VLAD!!! This is best day of my life!!! Vlad goes flying in the air with a bloody nose. Then he falls and hits the ground on his back. He tried to get up but he stumbled a little. Then (Y/N) jumps on his back and pinched him somewhere on his shoulder then Vlad passes out. "What did you do?!" Sam asked "Pinched a nerve saw it in a movie once" (Y/N) said "Thank you Goldie!!!!" Ember and (Y/N) yells. "Yeah that was pretty cool what you did" Sam said "THAT WAS AWESOME!!" Me and Tucker shouts at the same time. All he did was give us a thumbs up and goes back where he came from.

"So what do we do with em?" Ember asked we all surrounded Vlad still passed out. "Should we toss em into the ghost zone?" Tuck asked I nodded "Yeah I don't have my thermos with me so sounds good" I said we all agreed to the plan. "I have a portal in my closet we can just toss him in there" (Y/N) said we all agreed Ember opens (Y/N)'s closet the rest of us picks up Vlad.

"Geez this guy is heavier than my book bag" (Y/N) said then a giant squid arm comes out of the closet. We all started to panic the squid arm took Vlad into the ghost zone. The multiple giant squid arms started to come out we all backed up a lot. On of the arms grabbed (Y/N) leg. "(Y/N)!!" All of us shouted except for her. "Gah!! Help meh guys!!" I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm everyone else grabs onto me and started to pull. It was no use the squid arm started to pull (Y/N) in I started to loose my grip on her. I had a worried look on my face she saw my wordiness in my face. (Y/N) pulls out a blade from her pocket that turned into a sword.

Then she took her sword and cut the the squid arm in half. It drops (Y/N) then a bunch of green slime got on everyone not on the walls just us great. The giant squid arms went back into the ghost zone. (Reminds me of kid Icarus uprising) "Gross..." (Y/N) said. "Ah god I had my mouth open!!" Tucker shouts we all started to laugh.
"I have a feeling that wouldn't be the last time that we'll see that giant squid. We should go take care of it" I said we all agreed and (Y/N) gasp

"Pirate ADVENTURE!!!"

~Extended ending~ 

Sam: Yeah but can we take a shower first we kind reek

Everyone: yeah...

Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next one!! Tiger out!!~~