Chapter 33 New Guy

I stuffed my face with cereal!! And it was delicious!! Neh So I'm ready for this chapter ( ▔•з•▔ ) CHAPTER 33 BABEH!! WOOO

~Danny's P.O.V~

I woke up ten minutes late (Y/N) always wake me me up. Hope she's alright maybe I should check on her. I quickly did my morning routine in 6 minutes. I turned into my ghost form and went into her room. I looked around for a minute the I saw her still in bed. I also saw a bowl of cereal and the box on her nightstand. She still had the spoon in her hand she must of woke up early or something. (Reader Chan in the future instead of a spoon it shall be a wine bottle and on her nightstand a picture of 4 kids!) I grabbed her (if you don't like fnaf u can change it) Toy Freddy plushie and poked her with it. She only groan "Whaaaaat" she says and rolls over "Your going to be late for your new summer job at fazbears Aka school, and Mr.Freddy wouldn't like that now would he?" I said in a baby voice

She jumps out of bed "Danny! Why didn't you wake me up!?" She yells and turns on the light. "I woke up late too" I shrugged "Your hair is messy by the way" I pointed out then she snaps her fingers and she was fully dressed and clean. She grabs a perfume bottle and sprays it on herself. "You smell like (INSERT FURIT HERE DO IT NOW)" I complemented her "Thanks Danny" She said to me while fixing her hair. "So did you sleep well?" She asked me while putting on gameboy earnings. "Yeah went to bed early than ever" I floated around her room on my back. "Oh really what time do you usually go to bed" She asked me while looking for something. "Uuh I'll say about one or two in the morning" I shrugged wasn't really sure I always go to bed late in the morning.

"What! That's not good Danny you need your rest specially when were going to fight ghost and stuff" She said while putting on black combat boots. "Yeah yeah I know" I scratch my head "Alright you ready? I wanna get to school early so we won't to fight any ghost" hm that's a smart idea "Cool so you wanna walk or-" she shook her head "Nah you can carry me!" I couldn't tell if she was joking or not so I shrugged "Ok" "wha- Danny I was just kidding! You don't have to I-I can walk" she said while holding up her hands "You sure?" I asked her making sure and she nodes "Alright let's go then" I said and turned into my human form.

We walked down stairs and outside. (Y/N) shuts the door behind her and locks it. "I hope something cool happens today" (Y/N) said stepping off the porch. "Something always happen everyday" I said and we started walking to school. "Yeah yeah I know its just that I want something exciting to happen you know?" She puts her hands in her pockets and shrugged. "Yeah besides seeing a ghost every five minutes I understand" I gave her a smile and she gave one back.

~Time skip (╥╯θ╰╥) author-chan is sleepy~

We got to school early like (Y/N) wanted. Then we headed to our lockers and put our book bags up then grabbed the things that we needed. "So do you wanna walk or head straight to class?" I asked (Y/N) "Uh I think we better head to class" she said and I nodded

~Time skip class starts~

"Alright class take a set" Mr.Lancer said bluntly and everyone did as they were told. "Now class today we have a new student so don't be a burden to him and all that junk" Lance went on and on I looked at (Y/N) and she shrugged. "Here is the new student of Casper high class come on in" The new guy was.....

ME ENDING THIS CHAPTER!! Ha! Sorry I didn't update in like 2 days I had to babysit my baby cousins still are and I'm tired (;▽;) there twin boys so they cry a lot. Sorry for the short chapter and I'll see ya in the next one! TIGER OUT~