Chapter 59 Bullet shells

:D I TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN THE LAST CHAPTER!!

~Tucker P.O.V~

I parked the specter speeder (oh wow I can remember the name of the flying machine but not the last chapter smh) behind some bushes and trees. Then I pushed a button that made the specter speeder invisible.

(BRO PAUSE FOR A SEC!! How come Tucker, Danny and Sam drive better than Jack Fenton? And their not even 16!?)

"So what's the plan?" I said and turned around to face Sam and Ember. "Plan you guys usually do all that stuff right?" Ember says with a worried tone. "Ok Sam what's the plan?" I reframed over to her. Me and Ember look over to her. "What don't put all the pressure on me here!! (Y/N) and Danny usually knows what to do and their not here...." We all sighed at the same time. "Um wait!! I have (Y/N)'s bag with me maybe she has something in here to help us" Ember says while unzipping the bag.

"I dunno have you ever been in there before? What if something sets off?" Sam said worriedly Ember shrugs. This is our only hope... Ember looks through the bag and....

"Sup fackers!!" It was plushtrap? "The heck!! How did you fit in here?" Ember ask and he gives her that really face. "Its (Y/N)s bag its like a black hole in here" He says and we all mumble 'true true'

"So I herd you need some help?" He asked while popping his collar. "What do you have?" Sam ask and he pulls out what seems to look like a custom made gun.

"This right here is the soul taker. Its like a sniper rifle quick and quiet. The bullets are what makes it this gun even better one hit from the target BAM! there soul is separated from their body. It kills both the soul and the body so if the soul is separated it can't get back into the body." He explains to us Sam looks like she is about to change her mind about this plan.

Ember looks determined... She grabs the gun and straps it on her back. "Bullets?" She asked for them with her hand in front of plushtrap. He grins and goes back down looking for them. He comes back up with only one bullet. "You only got one shot don't miss" he tells her we all got a little worried. "We can't use this thing!! Its too dangerous!" Sam shouts and I agree with her.

"Yeah does she have anything else in her bag dude?" I asked and he looks again. "Hmm Smoke pellets, smoke bombs....A grenade that's painted green with red letters that's says Ha hA Ha?" He tells us we all knew what that was. "DON'T TOUCH THAT!!" We all shouted at the same time. "Dang it fine... Well that's all she has and some chips" he tells us and we all lost some hope

"Wait what kind of chips?" I asked Sam and Ember glared at me. "I was just kidding..." I told them and they rolled their eyes at me. "No time for jokes now here's the plan.." Ember tells us and we all huddle in to hear the plan.

~NOW BACK TO YOU (Y/N)~

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"I'm not putting on the dress" I said and crossed my arms. "Oh come on! You can't be a queen with out a dress!" He tells me and glares at me. Freaking prince dude took over Danny's body and now he wants me to put on a dress. Maybe if I get out of this room I can get my powers back...

"I don't want to be a Queen! Or a princess!! I want my powers back I'm a superhero! Not some mistress!" I said with my hand on my hip. "Look you belong here now with me. And your going to wear this!" He shouts the last part and moves the dress in front of me. "I don't want to talk to you anymore where's Danny!?" I demanded and move the dress out of my way.

"I am Danny-" he says and grabbed my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away.

"No your not! Your not him! Danny would never make me do things like this! He's more kind!" I shouted at him.