Chapter 70

LETS DO THIS SHIZ ARE YOU PUMPED!!??!?!?!??!?!?!

I KNOW I AM LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Time Skip to a couple hours~

~At school btw~

"Lunch how ever could I forget about you?" Danny said "I forgot how nasty this stuff was... Wait do I still have to do homework since I um kinda died?" I asked Sam and Tucker eyes go wide. "Wait you died?!" Tucker asked loudly me and Danny shushed him. "Shut up dude I was just kidding gosh" I said while putting my hoodie on.

"Heh you two should scare Mr. Lancer since you two went missing" Sam said while eating her salad. I had this evil grin on my face now.

"(Y/N) No."

"(Y/N) Yes."

"How about after school we all could go back to ghost fighting?" Danny suggested

"BORING maybe later but right now I need to scare someone" I said while getting up "I'm in how about Dash?" Sam said she said "Oooh nice so very evil I like it!" I said "No bad idea don't need to start any trouble when you returned from the dead" Tucker said "How does one return from the dead when the one is already dead on the inside and out?" I asked Tucker his face expression was blanker than my math exam.

"I still say you guys shouldn't do this" Danny said now standing next to me. Sam also gets up "Come on you two been missing for weeks! You should loosen up some" Sam said "She's right you know and she's not even your girlfriend dude she is" Tucker said and pointed at me. Danny looks at me and I smiled. "Fine what are we going to do..." Sam was about to answer Danny but she was cut off.

Something came crashing through the windows. "OH NO A GHOST" Oh boy a ghost! A girl screams then everyone screamed.

"I AM TECHNUS-"

You know what I'm just gonna let myself out and change into my ghost self. Long un scary words bore me. Me and Danny run out of the lunch room. "Aw this reminds me of when we first found out about each other having powers" I said aren't memories nice?

"That's sweet babe you ready to kick Technus?" Danny asked me "I thought you never asked" I said "Just like when I asked you out?" He said with a smile. I giggled and we both turned into our ghost form. We both flew into the lunch room man was Technus happy to see us! "N-no it cant be YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE!!"

"Well that's a nice welcome back no matter we'll be returning the favor by kicking your ass" Danny said while cracking his knuckles. I unstiffen my neck "Were taking back our town and freeing it from you bad ghost" I said while pointing at Technus "And we'll be doing this"

"Together!" Me and Danny said at the same time. People cheered for us glad to see their  hero's back in action. "Makes no difference to me once I take out the school power I can take out the towns power AND I WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE!... Did I just say that out loud?" He asked him self out loud.

I made a clone of myself while he was talking. Everyone reply to his question. Which was a Yes my clone flies out of the room. "No matter once I update you two will be gone for good!" Technus said and he started to upgrade.

This time he has a longer ponytail and some weapons to use on us. What he has in his hand now was a machine looking gun. He starts to shoot and what comes out of the gun was lasers.

I want one of those

Me and Danny doges his hits and we fire back. He laughs while he shoots at us people started to head for the exit. I noticed something on Technus back. It looks like a power generator this is probably what is keeping him going.

Just in time my clone made clones of herself.  They all sneak up behind Technus with water to defuse him.

BUT OH BOY TECHNUS UPGRADED HIS BRAIN AS WELL

He freezes all of my clones quicker than you can say I've fallen and I can't get up.

"HAHAHA Nice try girl! You can join them as well!!" Technus said and tries to fire at me. I dodge it well I tried to. I was running tuck duck and rolling. Then he finally got me took him long enough.

I froze in place I was unable to move but I still have control of my powers. "This is a fun game of freeze tag!! HAHAHAHAHA" I heard Technus yell and Danny starts to fight him.

What melts ice again? Heat of course! Ok think (Y/N) think! Fire...fire I need heat come one stupid powers work!! I know I have a new ability somewhere in here. I started to think really hard then the ice started to melt.

It melted quickly as well. Then I realized my suit was orange, red, yellow fiery colors. My hair was like flame princess hair from Adventure time. Fire can burn almost anything right? Well lets put this question to the test. I ran up behind Technus and touched his generator, when I did that it melted just like the ice had did fast. Technus turns around and faces me "You little-"But he was cut off by being sucked into Danny's thermos.

"You look hot"

"Ha good one"

"I mean it in both ways~" Danny tells me and I blushed a little. I turned back to myself which was something I didn't mean to do on my own. Well I guess I have a new power.

Everyone came out and cheered for us. Me and Danny smiled and waved. "Move move out of my way!" It was Dash pushing through the crowd.

"Move it losers!" Oh look its barbie doll someone I haven't seen in a while. This goes the same for Dash...

"Ghost chick do the honors and be mine~"

"Ghost boy be my boyfriend I'm way prettier than everyone else~"

Me and Danny looked at each other the room goes quiet. People had their phones out recording.

"Sorry I'm happily with my new girlfriend"

"This goes the same for my new boyfriend" I said and the two of us held hands everyone gasp. "CONGRATULATIONS!!" Someone shouted I think it was Jazz.

People started to clap for us then they crowded us. I gave people high fives and hugs.

Man it feels good to be back....

CHAPTER 70 DONE AND MORE TO COME!!