24. No matter what

Start from the beginning

"I didn't want to do this around you three" Yamoto said "but I have to get serious now."

We all stared at him surprised as Sasuke scoffed and began making hand signs; he lifted his hand in the air and before anything could happen Orochimaru appeared and grabbed his wrist. We all gasped and took a step back as Sasuke and Orochimaru stared at each other.

"There's no need for that Jutsu" Orochimaru said simply.

"Let go of me."

He didn't.

There was a small sound and we looked to see Kabuto appear next to them; how the hell did he get free?! I angrily clenched my hands into fist as Naruto growled. Kabuto said something to them and Orochimaru let go of Sasuke's wrist. Orochimaru turned towards us and smirked as we all glared at him. They all slowly started to disappear and we watched them when Orochimaru suddenly turned towards me.

"I'll tell Kazami you said hello" he said laughing evilly.

I gasped and my eyes widened as anger consumed me. I felt my eyes become extremely itching and everyone stared at me confused.

"You're lying" I said angrily, gritting my teeth "YOU DON'T HAVE HER!"

Orochimaru simply chuckled and with that final word the three of them disappeared. I hung my head and stared at the ground as I felt my eyes become itchy with tears that would never come.

Does he really have Kazami?

If so, I have to save her!

After everything she's done for me; its the least I can do. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Naruto. I attempted to glare at him, but I must have been to depressed because it didn't faze him at all.

"Who's Kazami" he asked softly.

"She's my Sensei" I said quietly "I met her after you left."

Naruto frowned and nodded in understanding before turning me around and giving me a tight hug. My eyes widened and I remained completely still as he began crying and his tears fell on the ground.

"I'm so damn weak" he said sadly with a small chuckle "I couldn't bring Sasuke back, but I'll become strong...so I can get Kazami back for you. I promise."

My heart leapt in my chest and I frowned slightly as my eyes grew even more itchy then they originally were.

"Really?"

"Really. We'll get them back...no matter what."

I sighed slightly in relief and returned his hug; I trust Naruto. If he said he'll bring Kazami back then I know he will, and I'll help him as much as I can. I glanced at Naruto's chest and realized his necklaces were gone.

"Where are your necklaces" I said alarmed, pulling away from his hug.

His eyes widened and he looked around; "crap! I have to find it!"

"You have to find them" I corrected, crossing my arms.

Naruto shook his head and pulled something out of his pocket. I glanced at it and realized he already had the necklace I had given him. I blushed slightly as he smirked and continued looking for the necklace Tsunade had given him.

Sheesh...baka...

'You're in love with a baka' Kinase said snickering.

'You shut up.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 24! Sorry it took forever, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Fourth Hokage: Hello~

Me: Senpai! *Hugs him*

Ruka: I've never seen you before

Fourth Hokage: I just travel from place to place sometimes

Me: *Continues hugging him*

Ruka: I see

Naruto: *Arrives*

Fourth Hokage: Oh no... *disappears*

Me: SENPAI!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!

Naruto: What did I miss?

Me: *Glares at him*

Naruto: Oh no... *runs*

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys.....UZAMAKI!

Naruto: Help!