CHAPTER 2 ★ Green Eyed Beauty

Start from the beginning

"Can you show me where this room is?" The girl gave Camila her schedule.

Once she looked at the paper closely, Camila became shocked. "Whoaa, you're in the same morning classes as me!"

"R-really thats amazing then!!"

Quickly both of them went to their designated room.

The teacher was nice enough to let the students get to know each other on the first day. Camila became really comfortable with her new friend.

The Latina found out her name was Ally Brooke Hernandez and that she moved to Miami just this year because of her parents jobs.

"Wow, thats a lot to take in. Do you travel a lot?" Camila asked.

"Yeah we do travel on certain occasions, but I think we'll stay here for a long time." Ally sighed. "Anyways, enough about me. I want to get to know you better."

Camila told Ally about her family and how her little sister, Sofia, is everything to her. Also, about Dinah being her childhood friend. The brunette knew that she will never hear the end of it if she didn't introduce the Polynesian girl to new people.

"And that's about it for the important stuff." Camila ended.

"Wow, I can't wait to meet this Dinah friend of yours. She seems really fascinating when you described her." Ally smiled.

"Oh she is, but sometimes a pain in the ass too. So watch out." They both laughed at Camila's statement.

"Don't worry, I sure will."

The whole period was spent with Ally and Camila talking about their hobbies and what not.

[<<<$$$>>>]

After English, they both went straight to their next class, AP Photography.

That class period went by super quick. The next thing they knew, the bell rang signaling for lunch time to begin.

What most of the students love is that they are allowed to go out of the school to get their food or just hang out. Their lunch period of an hour, thirty minutes was quite longer than most schools. Camila was still stunned at the fact that it actually worked. She thought that students would get wild with that much free time in their hands, but with it being a private school it came with some advantages.

"Okay, so this is where the cafeteria is. But not a lot of students stay here so it's mostly empty." Camila explained to Ally.

"Wow, this school is very elegant. I'm very impressed so far..." Ally's eyes wondered around the room until she spotted a tall blond haired girl. She was accompanied by another person with skin like dark chocolate.

"Chanchoo, I missed you!!!" Dinah came running towards Camila with her arms wide open ready for a hug.

"Arghh, Cheechee I can't.. breathe.." Camila was squished tightly into Dinah's arms now.

"Sorry! Oh, I made a new friend! I want you to meet Normani or just Mani for short!"

"Hi Mani and I also made a new friend. Her name is Ally and she's short!"

Everyone laughed at that including Ally herself.

"Hey Ally, mind if I call you Smalls?" Dinah greeted.

"If I get to call you Biggie in return." Ally spoke.

"Deal."

After the introductions were taken care of and everyone was comfortable with each other, they made small talk.