I sigh and drop the paintbrush, turning to walk out of my bedroom and towards the kitchen. Zendaya follows hot on my heels but I ignore her and open the fridge, reaching for a water bottle as she hovers over me like a fly. "I told you, I'm done with guys for the year. I spent two years of my teenage youth on that asshole and it was a waste. So, I just need to focus on myself and my education right now."

Her eyeballs roll back so far for a moment I wonder if they might get stuck. "Boys are the best part of college, my friend. Trust me, coming from a third year student, college is boring if there are no cute boys to crush on."

"Is that why your GPA is falling?" I joke and am met with her hand slapping my shoulder, her eyes narrowing at me.

"No, that's just because I hate studying." She huffs and waves me off. "But let's not change the subject here. It wouldn't hurt you to go out and meet a few guys."

I groan and place my water bottle down, rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Zen, I told you-"

"Yeah, yeah. You're swearing off dating any boys. But-," She points at me and arches her perfectly threaded eyebrow at me. "Who says you have to start a relationship? Get a little crazy. Have a quick fuck, a hookup. No strings attached kind of thing." She wiggles her eyebrows and smiles excitedly at me while I scowl and shake my head.

"You know I'm not that kind of girl."

"That's exactly why you should do it."

"I've only ever had sex with Zack. That's exactly why I wouldn't, have a one-night stand."

"Av," Zendaya leans forward on the counter and by the seriousness her voice has taken I knew she meant business. "You told me yourself in all the six times you two had slept together, he never let you finish. You need a good fuck, just one good one. How unfair is it that in those six times you've ever done it, you never got the full experience?"

I narrow my eyes at her and lift my water bottle up to my lips. "I wish I had never told you that."

"But you did, cause I'm your best friend." She gave me a wide smile. "But seriously, don't you want to experience a proper orgasm?"

I shook my head and placed the bottle back down on the counter a little too roughly. "No, I'm content with the way things are right now. I don't need to have sex."

"Fine." She grumbles and reaches for my arm when I begin to walk away. "But at least come out with us? You don't need to talk to any boys, just come and hang out with us. Let your hair down."

"No." I try to turn away but her acrylic nails dig into my arm, making me yelp and stop where I am.

"I did not get you a spot in this apartment only for you to hole yourself up in your room the whole time," She says lowly and I look away when her eyes turn accusing. "I worked my ass off to get you in here with me. To get a freshman in an apartment usually only given to third and fourth year students." She pauses and I sigh loudly when I know exactly where she's going with this. She's trying to guilt me into going, and It's working. Damn. "You owe me."

I mumble incoherent words in irritation and rip my arm away from her, silently cussing her out in my head as I send her one last glare. "Alright. Shit, I'll go with you." She thrashes her arms around her silently and I hold my finger up, watching her freeze in place. "But I'm not drinking."

"Sure, yeah, okay." She says quickly and smiles excitedly. "Now hurry and go get dressed! You need to shower and get that paint off you."

I look down at my appearance, seeing blue paint stains on my shirt and a few lines smeared across my arms. "What should I wear? Is it just going to be us girls?"