ten | confident wardell

Start from the beginning

A female, medium-toned in complexion with long, dark brown hair, walked towards him. Her high heels clicked closer and closer until he felt her hands travel down his chest - almost the same way Heart's did the first time they met.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Amethyst."

"Do you know my name?"

"Stephen." Wrong. But he didn't care. He bit onto his lip as she dipped down and caressed his junk with her booty. She walked behind him to run her hands down his chest once more before she whispered in his ear. Stephen smirked as he watched her walk over to the pole and grace it with her presence.

One. Two. Three.

Twirl.

Four. Five. Six.

Wrap the foot around & swing.

Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Drop down low & keep eye contact.

"You're gorgeous, Amethyst."

"You're not too bad yourself, Mr. Curry."

"Stephen."

"Stephen." She said as she bit onto her lip and continued to do her work. Steph stood up to place bills along the garter of her bra and underwear.

"Let me ask you something."

"Anything for you."

"Do you wanna come home with me tonight, babygirl?"

"Yes." He smirked, knowing the fun he could put into this tonight. He needed it.

"Say my name."

"Stephen." It wasn't the same. The way Heart said his name ever so seductively flashed through his mind quickly. But he wasn't dealing with it tonight.

He was gonna have his fun.

"Are you going to let me have a little fun with you?" She nodded. "Or better question is - are you going to do the things you said you'd do?"

"Whatever you want."

He winked after slipping a piece of paper under her bra. "I'll send a car for you tonight." & With that, he walked out of the room. Still feeling buzzed, he met up with his boys to get more drinks and throw more bills at the dancers on the main floor. He was enjoying his night and he felt Confident Wardell coming back.

But for different reasons.

"You enjoying yourself tonight, bruh?" Draymond had to yell through the music.

"Yeah, I am."

"You smell like you drunk as hell too." He laughed, smelling the alcohol from his breath. "What are you tryna do after? You wanna hit up more clubs?" Steph shook his head as he took a sip of his whiskey & coke.

"No."

"Then what?"

"I got plans tonight."

"With who?" Klay chimed in, a bit disappointed knowing what this conversation would entail. Klay knew he wasn't the brightest and didn't have his shining moments with Heart and Steph - but he always wanted the best for the two. He figured the two were meant to be and that they would ride or die for each other. Not pull any of this. He thought they would at least be smart enough to work through their issues but one, Heart was being too distracted by somebody she barely knew. And Steph was tired.

The two didn't mix.

"Man, don't worry about it." Steph said.

"You got a chick coming home with you?"

"She's not coming home with me. I'm gonna send a car for her to come over and send her back in that Uber."

"You boutta play some hokey pokey?" Draymond joked as Steph shrugged.

"You gotta play sometimes, right?"

~

(Party Girls - Ludacris, Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih, Cashmere Cat)