thirty three - looks like I'm the queen

Tyler sat down on the swing beside Josh and swung.

"It was you today, wasn't it?"

Tyler didn't say anything.

"In the bathroom, before the day ended."

Josh sighed at the silence. He thought he had a beautiful voice.

"My friend saw you putting something in my locker and said you ran to the bathroom. Though, I saw your crane. It's beautiful."

Tyler stopped and sat there for a moment.

"I really wish you'd talk to me. What happened yesterday?"

Tyler stood up and started to walk away, Josh quickly jumped and ran to him, grabbing his arm and spinning him around. He notices the boy wincing at his touch.

"Wait, don't leave, please."

Tyler looks up to Josh's eyes and closes them as he leans in to kiss him. After a moment, he pulls away and takes a few steps back.

"I'm sorry."

Tyler spoke for the first time since they've been together. It made Josh smile, so damn much.

"You've got an amazing voice. I love hearing it. Wait, why are you sorry?"

"I keep kissing you without thinking, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, if I didn't want it, you'd now. You're uh, you're my first kiss so I don't really know what I'm doing."

Tyler chuckles and Josh blushes.

"You too, actually..."

"Really? Interesting choice."

"What can I say, I'm picky, I only settle for perfection."

Josh's cheeks are bright red and he laughs, embarrassed. He reaches his hands up to grip Tyler's hips, pulling him closer.

"Uh, this okay?"

Tyler's head nods anxiously and enthusiastically then they're lips are sealed. Josh's mouth opens slightly, his tongue running over gently the other boy's lips. Tyler gets the message and opens his mouth, welcoming Josh's tongue as they fight for dominance.

They're standing, in each other's arms kissing lustfully. And nothing can stop them.