twenty five - silver and gold

Josh was covered in cuts and bruises all over his arms. He felt shame and disgust for himself. He put on something special because he just wanted to feel pretty. Nobody would know, right?

When he was walking through the halls, he noticed Mark stop him and smile.

"Morning."

"Um, morning."

"How did you sleep?"

Josh was confused at the sudden conversation but they were standing in the hall, filled with people and he just didn't want anything to happen. So, he complied and responded.

"Uh, good, I guess. What abo-"

James ran behind him and pulled down pants, leaving Josh in his underwear in the middle of the hallway that was crowded with people. Connor pulled out his phone and snapped a few photogrpahs before bursting out laughting at the sight.

"Oh shit! Look, this fucking faggot is wearing girl's panties!!"

Everyone's laughter started to rise and there were phones everywhere, snapping photographs. Josh pulled up his pants and ran, as fast as he could, he ran out of school and out onto the streets.

Tyler was starring at him, the entire time with hungry eyes. He felt his pants tighten at the sight of Josh in blue lace panties and if Tyler wasn't gay before, he sure as hell is now.